A murder (9)

• kirishima's POV •

Bakugou made his way back down the stairs as I sat on the couch. As he made his way to the couch I studied tHe was he was looking down. He looked... embarrassed.

"Sorry about my mom, she tends to make things up sometimes" he said quietly as he sat down.

"What do you mean?" I ask, kind of confused as to what he's talking about.

"Are you deaf? Did you not hear her talk about the "last boy I brought home"?" He asked using quotation signs with his hands.

"Oh, I didn't think much of it" I replied with a smile. "And I'm kinda glad you.. you know.. do like boys" I added.

He seemed kind of taken back by my remark but shook it off. "Aight well I just bought Mario kart 8 so you can play if you're down or whatever" he says.

I simply nod and pick up the remote from his hand.

"AH, FUCKIN BLUE SHELL WHAT THE FUCK" I laugh at bakugou's state, completely raging.

I notice the time, 9:00 on a school night dads gonna be pissed if I come home late, or at all. I think to myself.

"Hey bakugou, is it okay if You... i don't know.. walk me home?" I ask quietly while I pause the game.

"Hey What the fuck" he says turning around. "You're going home already?" He asks.

"Yea, there's school tomorrow so I guess I should get to bed soon" I reply. "Also my dad will kinda be pissed off at me" I mutter.

"I guess" he replies, obviously not hearing the last part. "There is a pro-d day tomorrow though so don't get your panties in a wad" he adds.

I finish getting my stuff together and tie my shoes.

As we're walking, I can't help but look over at bakugou every now and then. I can't help it, the moonlight adding a soft glow to his face and making him look angelic.

We near my house and I notice a few police cars outside. "What the fuck?" Me and bakugou day at the same time.

I take off toward a police officer and ask him what's happening. "Well, the man who lives here was found guilty of a murder." My stomach drops. My head is spinning with emotions. Happiness, fear, sadness, and confusion. "Do you know anything about this man?" The officer pulls me back into reality.

"Y-yeah, he's my dad" I say as I see some police pull my dad out of the house in handcuffs. Bakugou walks beside me in confusion. He opens his mouth to speak but I shush him with a simple "I'll explain later"

"If he's really your father, I would have to ask you to come with me young man." The officer tells me. "Could I take someone with me?" I ask, pointing to a very confused bakugou.

"As long as he's trusted" the police officer replies. I nod and follow him to a police car. "I'm not in trouble am I?" I ask with a tad bit of worry in my voice.

"No, I'm just gonna need to ask you some questions."