A friendly meeting (8)

•kirishima's POV•

I stared out the window, not paying much attention to the teacher that was speaking to us. I lost my focus on the birds outside when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I was given a piece of paper by denki, who sits right behind me. I could only assume it was from him.

He then pointed to the right of him, where bakugou sat, watching and listening to mr. aizawa.

I opened the note to find rather neat handwriting that I recognized as bakugou's.

I began reading through the note.

"My place, after school" it wrote.

I took out a small sticky note from my binder and began writing a response to request.

"Sounds good to me" I replied, not wanting to go home to my house. I then thought back about what happened only a day before. The kiss I thought to myself as I felt a light blush creep onto my cheeks.

I brushed it off and handed the note back to denki and nudged my head in bakugou's direction. He happily obliged and tossed the note so that it was on his work.

He looked up at my direction and smirked after reading. I thought he would just leave it at that until I saw him writing something on yet, another sticky note.

A few seconds later I was pulled back out of though as I felt another tap on my shoulder. I held my hand out over my shoulder without turning around as denki handed me the note.

"But be warned, the old hag will most likely interrogate you, so be ready" it wrote.

I looked into his direction to find him looking right back at me, as if waiting for a visual response. I nodded my head and smiled.

Later, once school was finally over, I waited for him in front of the gate.

He walked out of the school after a moment and glanced up at me where we made eye contact. Just that made me smile from ear to ear.

We eventually made it to his house (which was bigger than I expected to be honest) and walked inside, where the smell of fresh baked bread filled my nose.

I glanced into the direction of the kitchen where a small, yet strong looking woman poked her head out of the doorway.

"Oh, katsuki! You have a friend!" She says as she walks out of the kitchen drying her hands with a tea towel.

She looked almost identical to bakugou. Same eyes and hair.

He looked up from untying his shoes and grunted.

"Mom, this is kirishima, kirishima thi-" h read cut off when his mother gave me a hug. (Well more of a squeeze, but the thought was there)

"Oh katsuki, why didn't you tell me he was so handsome?!" She says looking me up and down.

"How could you snatch up someone so charming?! The last guy you brought home was-" "OKAY WE GET IT MOM" he cuts her off.

"Okay, well you boys behave, I made dinner, but maybe if you woulda told me, it would be a little bit more planned."she says hitting him on the head slightly. "But I gotta go to work, I'll be back late tonight, you can make yourself at home deary" she says patting my shoulder.

She grabs her keys and purse and walks out the door as I'm finishing untying my shoes. Bakugou had walked upstairs to change from his school clothes.

" I don't know how you can put up with him, but he's happy, so thank you" she says giving me a short hug.

"AND DONT SCARE HIM AWAY YOU BRAT" she yells up the stairs as I giggle.

I guess I see another resemblance I thought as I finished untying my shoe and made my way into the couch.