Another day at the park (7)

•kirishima's POV•

After the kiss bakugou gave me, my stomach began tumbling inside of me. It felt as if billions and billions of butterflies were dancing inside me.

He slowly dropped his hands from my face that he was holding and looked into my eyes, where I noticed the slight pink tint in his cheeks. But I was speechless. No corky comments, no stupid pun, not even a grin. I just stood there, jaw dropped.

He began walking backwards when he turned around. "You coming to talk or not dumb hair" he said as he walked towards the park that was only about a block away.

I stood there for a second collecting myself but snapped out of it when he stepped onto the sidewalk a few feet ahead.

I stumbled to his side but eventually caught myself. We walked quite slow at first but then it started getting awkward.

I guess I'm not the only one who's nervous I thought as we turned a corner in front of the small park.

It was a small park, a basic two-swing swingset, a slide, a see-saw, and monkey bars.

I stopped when we were in front of the swings, where bakugou has already taken a seat.

"You gonna sit or not?" He asks. It didn't sound completely impatient though.

I made my way to the swing next to him, still blushing and avoiding eye contact. We sat for a few minutes, doing nothing but slightly swinging. He was the first to speak up.

"So, what I was gonna talk about, it's kinda, I don't know.. personal in a way.." he starts off. I looked over to him to see that he was looking down kicking small pebbles underneath his swing.

"I don't know why I did that" he says. "But if you didn't like it just say it." He says with a small growl.

"What makes you think I didn't like it?" I speak up without thinking.

"Well maybe the fact that you haven't said anything in the past, I don't know, ten minutes?" Replies.

I take a second to gather enough strength to tell him what I feel, but nothing could come out. Nothing that I wanted anyway..

"Bakugou I like you, and I know you probably haven't noticed at all, but I really really like you. And I know it's kinda blunt but I liked that. The kiss I mean."

Bakugou looks back up from the ground and scoffs. "Of course you liked it, who wouldn't like all of this" he says while pointing to himself.

A small giggle escaped my mouth before I could try to contain it. "What, what does that mean?" He says looking into my eyes this time.

My smile shrinks a little but turning into a blush, but I quickly cover it with a snarky comment. "Of course you would think so" I say smiling once again.

He looks back at the ground and sighs.

"So, is this what you wanted to talk about?" I ask after a second.

"I mean I'm pretty sure you have feelings for me, unless you kissed me cause there was something on my face" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah whatever shitty hair, so whaddya say, wanna.. go, out?" He asks with some frustration in his voice, but it didn't bother me.

I didn't 100% expect him to ask so fast. But I could only think of one answer.

"I would love to"

Hdjjdnjdeje it's so short againnn! I was kinda just bored when I wrote this so it's not the best, there are probably lots of spelling errors but it's okay as long as you know what I mean. It was also kinda blunt, you know straight to the point in a way and I do apologize for that. But stay tuned for the next chapter!