Chapter 13: truth

Paige's pov

Today I decided that I will tell jungkook about me leaving. I also decided that I will go to America and when I come back I will join NCT. The hardest park is telling him.

I don't know how I can, but I have to. I texted him...

<Paige> hey, do you want to go on a date with me Saturday?

<jungkook> hey! That's suppose to be what I say, but yes.

<Paige> great. See you then..

After that I felt nervous. How can I tell him I am leaving. We now have two months left before this year ends. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I have to.

**

When the weekend finally came I kept on debating whether I should tell him or not. I decided that I need to. I can't bear with it anymore...

I told him to meet me at the park. I thought it would be a good place, because it would be peaceful and nice. Before I left my mom called me into the living room.

"Yes, mom."

"Please sit down, we need to talk."

I did as I was told. I took the seat right across from her.

"What is this about?"

"It's about you leaving. We are still doing that, but it's the collage that you are going to."

"What about it?"

"It's going to be a six year collage."

"What!! I am going to be gone six years."

"I am so sorry,  it don't worry. When you come back you will see al your friends again, and become part of that group."

"Yeah I guess you are right."

"I know I am. Once again I am sorry, but spend as much time as you can with everyone."

I thought about how I am going to tell jungkook.

"Yeah. I know."

After that I left the house. I texted jungkook to see if he was at the part yet.

<Paige> hey are you here yet?

<jungkook> yeah, by the bench.

When I saw him my heart felt like it stopped. How can I tell him the truth. He looked so happy, and I know when I tell him he will cry. I don't want to see him upset, but I have to.

"Hey how are you?"

He looked up at me. Don't give me that face...

"I am good. Listen there is something I need to tell you."

"Your not breaking up with me are you?"

"No! Of course not. It's just that.... I- I am leaving after we graduate from high school. I will be going to a six year collage, but when I come back I will join that group."

I waited for his response. He looked hurt.

"Your leaving me?"

"Only for six years, then I will come back."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We talked for a while. We decided that we will spend all our free time together till the day I leave.

Before he left my home one night he said...

"You won't never forget me, and I will be here waiting for you. Paige I love you..."

"I won't forget you. You will be the first person I see when I come back. I love you more than you know."

We sat there, thinking about the future.

I really do love jeon jungkook..
*******************************************
Hello!! Thanks for reading. There is two more chapters left. Keep reading to find out how it ends....