Chapter 6:the argument

Paiges pov

The next day was Thursday. After I had kissed jungkook's cheek. I have no idea what to think. Expect for....

Why did I do that?

It's true I did not know why, but it felt right. He  is my friend and he helped me out. Made me feel good. I went down to the kitchen, but was stopped short by j-hope.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"Do you like jungkook?

What, I my have kissed his cheek, but that was more of a friend. And we are just now getting to know each other. But I got enough courage and answered.

"I don't really know, for sure. But I do like him as a friend."
"Alright, well see you later."

We had to go to school today. As we walked I heard my name being called. "Paige!!" I turned around shocked to see jungkook. What on earth is he doing?

"What?"
"I was just trying fo catch up with you."
"Hm, ok."

We walked in silence for the rest of the time. When we got into class a girl pulled me over. "Why are you hanging out with him?" I looked at her wondering why she ask me that. "We are just friends." Dang, that made her mad. "DONT HANG OUT WITH HIM, YOU ARE A NO BODY." Man, she is mad. I just walked off, not really caring anymore.

I don't get these girls. They are just normal guys. I went over and sat down at my seat. I kept on staring out the window, wondering why does these girls like him.

When it was time for lunch I decided to go to the music room. When I got there, I sat down at the piano. I sat there staring at it. I wish I could play, but no one can teach me. I decided to grab the guitar and play it. As I was playing I felt someone looking at me.

It was a guy I did not know. He came up to me, when he got closer I realized that he was cute. What am I thinking I can't fall for anyone. "Hello, my name is Jisung. I just heard you play and thought you are really good." He smiled at me and I could not help but smile back.

I talked to him for a while. He is really nice, we decided to walk back to the canteen. We still had about thirty minutes till it ended. When we got there I saw jungkook. I went up to him and his smile disappeared when he saw me and jisung. "Hey, jungkook can we eat lunch with you?" He just sat up and for once he looked mad at me. I could not guess why. "No. I am leaving." He said coldly.

Why is he acting this way? As I was in my thoughts I heard jisung say something. "Man, he is rude. But he is always this way." I thought that to be impossible. "What are you taking about?" He looked at me like he wished he had not said anything. "Well, we were great friends when we were younger. Then after he became popular he changed." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, he is always nice to me." He laughed then. "Well, I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything. I think he is playing with you. Trying to make you like him." "Why would he do that?" I could not help but to ask.

"Once we made a bet, to see if we could go a long time being nice to someone. And that person had to be a girl, and someone that we did not know. I guess he played you, as you could see." I can't believe it, I think he was being nice to me from day one, because he liked me. Maybe it was all a lie. "Hey I have to get going to class. Bye." I left before he could say another word. I went out to look for jungkook. I was mad, and confused. Was he just playing me?

I found him near his locker I went up to him. "Hey, why are you mad at me?" He looked at me and then turned to walk off. "HEY!! Your friend told me that you used to make bets to see if you could be nice to someone. Were you being nice to me, cause you wanted to. Or was it because you made another bet?" He was silent. "Look, it's true that I use to do that. I will admit I did change when I became more popular. I made the bet before I came here, it's like tradition in a way." He looked at me before continuing. "You where the first person I meet here, and so I decided you would be the person that I would be nice to. It was hard, but then I started to..." I waited, but when nothing came I asked. "You what?" He looked away. "Nothing."

So he did make the bet. I knew I could not trust guys. I knew I should not have trust jeon jungkook. I was so stupid, when he was nice to me. When he helped me when I was scared after that night mare about Danny. The only good part was when we played piano. IT WAS ALL A LIE!!! I was so angry I could not take it no more.

"GUYS LIKE YOU IS THE REASON WHY, I HATE BOYS. GET OUT OF MY FACE, AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I yelled at him. He looked shocked, then his face turned to anger. " fine, I will leave. But I will say this. You liked it when I was nice to you, and I actually was starting to like you. But I guess I was wrong how I felt. It was just a joke. But if you hate me now, then fine. You will never see me again."

He left me. I was so mad, I wanted to punch something. Why, why was I so stupid. How could I believe that lie. Then I remembered something. The music room, that is where it all started. I thought to my self:

Why did we go to that music room.
*******************************************
Thank you for reading . Sorry it was so short. I will try to do the next chapter soon. I hoped you enjoyed. Please tell me if you think I should change anything. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜