Preference: Your Ariana Grande song

Harry: Baby I "I love you more than anything // But the words cant even touch what's in my heart" "All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby // But every time I try to say it words they only complicate it"

Ron: Dance to this "Say we'll go slow but we never do // Premonition // See me spendin' every night with you" "We can just dance to this // Don't take much to start me"

Fred: Daydreamin' "You walked in // Caught my attention // I've never seen // A man with so much dimension" "It's the way you walk // The way you talk // The way you make me feel inside // It's in your smile // It's in your eyes // I don't wanna wait for tonight"

George: Greedy "You know that I'm greedy for love" "Boy, you give me feelings never felt before"

Luna: Honeymoon Avenue "Baby you know how to drive in rain // And You decided not to make a change" "They say only fools fall in love // Well they must've been talking about us"

Neville: Into You "Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move // Before I make a move" "A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it // A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body"

Hermione: Right There "Never has it been so easy, to be in love // And to give you this heart of mine" "How could this be wrong // When it feels so right // Yeah, I really love you I really love you"

Ginny: Sweetener "Then you come through like the sweetener you are // To bring the bitter taste to a halt" "And then we lay it back, talk the rest of the night"

Draco: The Way "Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour // Do my singing in the shower // Picking petals off the flowers like // Do she love me, do she love me not? Love me not // I ain't a player, I just crush a lot crush a lot" "Oh, it's so crazy you get my heart jumping // When you put your lips on mine"