Preference: Break up Song

This song isn't connected with the preference

George: Bad Liar- Selena Gomez. "I was walking down the street the other day, tryna distract myself, but then I see your face, oh wait that someone else"

Fred: Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie. "And I'm going to miss you like a child misses their blanket, but I've got to get a move on with my life, and its time to be a big girl now, and big girls dont cry"

Draco: Let her go - Passenger. "Well you only need the light when its burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go"

Luna: Someone like you - Adele. "You know how time flies, only yesterday it was the time of your lives, we were born and raised, in a summer haze bound by the surprise of our glory days"

Ginny: Stay- Rihanna. "Not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move, makes me feel like I cant live without you, it takes me all the way, I want you to stay"

Neville: Stay with me - Sam Smith. "Why am I so emotional, its not a good look again some self control, deep down I know this never works"

Hermione: Happier- Ed Sheeran. "Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you, but ain't nobody love you like I love do"

Ron: What about us - P!nk. "What about us?, what about all the plans that ended in disaster?, what about love? What about trust?"

Seamus: We are never getting back together- Taylor Swift. "I'm really gonna miss you picking fights, and me screaming that I'm right"

Tom: Back To Black - Amy Whinehouse. "We only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times"