Little Mix Song

Harry: DNA "It's all about his kiss // Contaminates my lips // Our energy connects // It's simple genetics"

Ron: Beep Beep "There's something 'bout your love and affection // I'm going crazy // The thought of you is driving me wild"

Draco: Woman Like Me "I made a few mistakes, I regret it nightly // I broke a couple hearts that I wear on my sleeve // My momma always said "Girl, you're trouble" and // And now I wonder, could you fall for a woman like me"

Hermione: I Wont "I got my pride, my self-respect // Need nothing more, want nothing less // 'Cause all that I got should be enough to make it work // 'Cause all that I want is to love and just be loved"

Tom: Black Magic "Take a sip of my secret potion // I'll make you fall in love // For a spell that can't be broken // One drop should be enough // Boy, you belong to me // I got the recipe // And it's called black magic"

Seamus: Mr. Loverboy "Loving you feels so right // From the way you kiss me //And how you hold me tight, no"

Luna: Only You "Im broken here tonight and darling, no one else can fix me // Only you, only you // And no one else can fix me, only you // Only you, only you"

Ginny: Secret Love Song "It's obvious you're meant for me // Every piece of you it just fits perfectly // Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep"

Fred: A.D.I.D.A.S "Since I met you I been thinking all day // I been googling ways to keep you entertained // It's been three weeks since we started to play // Now it's serious babe 'cause what you do is crazy"

George: Touch "So won't you take it, I feel like for the first time I am not faking // Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing // Master of anticipation // Don't you keep it all to yourself"

Neville: Dear Lover "I've seen some places and so many faces // But you look like home tonight // You crave attention and I need affection // So let's walk the silver line"

A/N: Do you guys like Little Mix? I can't believe they have a new album coming out!