Preference: Your Friends couple/ship

George: Mike and Pheobe ("This is my husband, Crap Bag")  // Chandler and Joey ("Check it out! We're bracelet buddies!")

Fred: Chandler and Monica ("Don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right") // Chander and Ross ("do you have a point?" "you know, you'd think i would")

Neville: Rachel and Ross ("You were worth the wait") // Ross and Joey ("occupation?" "dinosaurs")

Ron: Joey and Rachel ("You know, it's like a cow's opinion, it doesn't matter, it's moo") // Joey and Chandler ("well the fridge broke, i had to eat everything")

Draco: Ross and Rachel ("I would have been devastated but I would still want to be with you because it's, I mean, it's you") // Ross and Chander ("Don't worry, ill be back before you know it. Yes it will be the same, because i know, that's how. I promise" "You double promise?")

Luna: Pheobe and Rachel ("is that a lunch box?" "no it's a purse. and there's a thermos in it") // Pheobe and Ross ("Can't we just say you believe in something and i don't? what is this excessive need to make everyone agree with you?")

Ginny: Rachel and Monica ("wow, we really are bitches") // Rachel and Ross ("Fine i will" "Good because i love you" "Oh yeah? well i love you too")

Hermione: Monica and Rachel ("Okay, in case of emergency call?" "You") // Monica and Chandler ("What are you doing here?" "i wanted to be with you. i missed you so much")

Harry: Chandler and Rachel ("you idiot!" "i'm sure you're right, but why?"  // Chandler and Joey ("just one kiss?, i won't tell anyone"

Tom: Chandler and Monica. ("Because I'm in love with y/n. I love her. That's right, I love her. I love her. I love you, y/n") // chandler and ross ("you are not allowed to laugh at my joke")