First time (s)he saw you

Harry: "McGonagall,Y/N" Your mother called up, you ran and sat down, your mother placing the sorting hat on your head. "Well, brilliant mind, brilliant...." the sorting hat railed off "Much bravery, yes, courage, well it's settled.. GRYFFINDOR!"the hat yelled. the table erupted in cheers, you were very well known because of your mother, You ran over to the Gryffindor table and sat next to a boy with black hair and beautiful green eyes. When He first saw you he was lost by your beauty/handsomeness he couldn't even year you say hello, from that day forward he had the biggest crush on you, and adored you.

Ronald: "Ronald,Y/N, Y/N Ronald" Ginny introduced you "(S)He's Dumbledores child" Ginny said excitedly, from the moment he saw you, he new that one day he wanted to call you his, he wanted to be able to kiss you and cuddle you and hold you. He wanted to be able to look into y/e/c and tell you he loved you "H-hello I-im Ron" he stuttered "Y/n. Your turning redder than your hair by the way" you said giggling

Draco: "SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat called, Draco watched as you walked to the Slytherin table. He was a second year, you a first. he had never once had a butterfly in his stomach from looking at a girl, or any reason, but as soon as he layed eyes on you he new that one day Y/N Lovegood would be his princess/Prince, no matter what, he didn't care that your sister was Loony Lovegood, all he cared about was that he would do anything to make you his-and happy- prince(ss), he'd spoil you, love you, hold you, no matter what anybody thought, because he new you were meant for him, he new by just that second of looking at you, you'd be the death of him, he'd have a sweet spot for you.

Fred: He watched as you walked over to the Slytherin table. He new this day was coming. He'd heard about you. He new snapes child was coming this year. What he didn't know was how gorgeous you were, how graceful you were, how he wished he could have been in Slytherin just to be with you. He new that Draco would have his eye on you, any guy would, but he wouldn't let you slip away. You didn't know the Weasley twins yet, just that your father said to stay away from them and to tell him if they did anything to you, but he knew one day you'd love him just as much as he loved you. He knew that one day you'd want his attention, that your eyes would light up when you saw him, that you'd be his love, his prince(ss), His Baby girl/boy, and that he'd be your sunshine, he'd be the love of your life, and you'd be his.

George: "Y/N you can't just run off like that" your brother scolded gently. "But I did, so I can" he sighed "Okay but don't do it again, okay?" He said and you nodded, you adored your brother, and he adored you, you'd never disobey him and hed never get mad and yell at you. George watched as he carried you out of Zonko's joke shop, you were supposed to be getting school supplies. George knew who you were, Lemoncellos, almost everybody in the world knew who you were. He was a big fan of your father. He felt a tang of sadness wash over him as he saw you leave the store, he wanted to be the one carrying you, protecting you. He wanted to be the one you looked at when you were sad, he wanted to be the one you adored and looked at like the best thing ever. He was in love with you, whether you liked it or not, and he knew if he loved you, and tried hard enough, you'd become madly in love with him like he was with you.

Neville: "Ello" he looked up and saw you there, looking down at him, "would you like me to move?" He asked just above a whisper. "No. Could I sit here with you?" You asked he nodded. He watched as you pulled out your Romeo And Juliet book. He knew you were a Malfoy , he also knew that you were perfect. You were the most gorgeous/handsome person ever, you were smart, and could make anybody laugh, you were awkward but he thought it was cute, you read muggle books (secretly of course) and was nice to everybody. Even Neville, you knew him by his first name, not "Longbottom". He was madly in love with you and was like a puppy, he would do anything you asked if him, he could feel his heart beat as he watched whenever you smiled at him, or even looked at him. He watched as you teared up reading it and closed it. You wiped your eyes and looked at Neville, you suddenly felt the urge to have his lips on yours, to be intimate with him, you leaned foward and connected your lips

Seamus: He watched as you watched him, you were both first years, but you were 10x smarter than him, you were helping him study charms when he leaned in, he didn't know why, this was your first time talking, but he wanted to, needed to.

Luna: She sat across from you watching you work, she was younger than you, and had never met you, but you needed help with charms. She had fallen in love the first time she looked at you, which was 20 mintues ago, but she loved the way you were so casual, so free. She saw how you were casted aside, you had seven siblings all known for things but you, you were treated like nothing. She wanted to make you happy, she wanted to make you feel like the only person in the world.

Ginny: "No Hermione. It's stupid" you argued with your sister. Ginny watched in admiration as you argued with the "Smartest witche of her time". You were awesome, and perfect in her eyes. She wanted you. She wanted all that came with you. Cuddles. Kisses. Arguing. Everything. As long as she had you

Hermione: You had come to tell her sorry for the way your sister was acting, but she couldn't listen. Not when you, the most beautiful/handsome person was standing right in front of her. She knew that you were hers. She knew it. That was that.

Tom: Tom wasn't interested in people. He wasn't interested in flirting, or kissing, or anything that involved socializing. Him and your brother, Lucious, knew each other very well, and to be honest, you had a very big crush on him. Your brother found it absolutely disgusting, but that didnt stop you from daydreaming about him, writing his name in your notebook, or staring at him when he wasn't looking. He had never noticed you, not before now. He had caught something in the corner of his eye during lunch, he snapped his head toward the figure and saw you turn your head the other way. He smirked and looked at you harder. His breathe got caught in his throat. God, they're perfect, he thought. He looked away, trying not to be creepy, but he couldn't. All he wanted to do was stare at you, and that was what he did.