Preference: Mariah Carey Song

Harry: All My Life "I have taken chances on // Romances once or twice // And I found that in my heart // It's you I treasure" "You and only you can // Make me feel the way I do // You and only you can // Make it better"

George: Boy "'Cause when I'm without you (Boy) // It always seems like // Part of me is missing baby" "Sometimes I don't call // Like I don't care at all // But secretly, you're the only thing // That lifts me up // And makes me smile // When I'm unhappy"

Ron: Emotions "You've got me feeling emotions // Higher than the heavens above" "It feels like a dream // When you touch me tenderly"

Draco: Heartbreaker "Oh, your love's so good, I don't wanna let go // And although I should, I can't leave you alone" "It's a shame to be // So euphoric and weak // When you smile at me // And you tell me the things // That you know persuade me"

Fred: Honey "You simply ask me to be there // And you're the only one // Who makes me come running" "And it's just like honey // When your love comes over me"

Neville: I'll be loving you long time "You ain't even gotta worry // About a thing I gotcha babe // And ain't nobody takin' me away // It's not a game I'm here to stay" "Don't care what no one has to say // They don't understand us like we do"

Luna: Love Story "But this isn't just another love story // Together we'll make history" "This ain't no fairy tale or fiction // This is truly ours for the eternity // They'll be no end to our love story baby"

Hermione: Thank god I found you "I would give up everything // before I'd separate myself from you" "I will give you everything (Everything) // There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do (Oh no) // To ensure your happiness // I'll cherish every part of you"

Ginny: When I saw you "When I saw you // I could not breathe // I fell so deep, oh oh" "As I stood there beside myself // I could see you and no one else"