Chapter 13: Three Demons!

Start from the beginning

" Oh man! I wish I'd never signed up for this stupid final exam." Shikamaru complained and I rolled my eyes.

" I don't want to hear it. There are plenty of people who would give their right arm to be apart of it." Asuma said getting onto Shikamaru.

" Yea, your sensei's right!" Sakura exclaimed.

" Uncle Asuma's got a point." I said nonchalantly. 

" And besides, from everything I've heard, Gai's and Kurenai's teams are training their butts off." Asuma said Oh so you leave my team out!

" Yea, well what about it?" Shikamaru asked mockingly.

" After coming this far you don't want them to make you look bad, do you?" Asuma questioned and I smirked. Well played uncle. Well played. 

" Aw man, this is such a drag." Shikamaru said and I jumped out of my seat.

" You're a drag!" I exclaimed pointing at him and sticking my tongue out at him. 

*Time Skip* 

I finally made it to where the Pervy Sage and Naruto were at. They were bickering about the tadpole being bigger this time and I sweat dropped.

" I'm back." I said annoyed.

" You're supposed to be in the hospital!" The Pervy Sage exclaimed.

" I'm fine. I need to train to become stronger." I said.

" You need to be recovered to train!" He yelled.

" I m recovered and I only plan on watching for today!" I yelled right back and he sighed in defeat. I watched as Naruto tried and tried and tried. Finally sunset was here. I stood up told the boys that I'd see them tomorrow and started to walk off. To at least train a little bit, I ran all the way to Ichiraku's ramen. I ate and then decided to go home and get some sleep. I hope Lee is alright, I heard his injuries are severe and he might not be able to be a ninja. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.

* Time skip *

I watched as Naruto kept working on the summoning jutsu. I looked to my side and seen Jiraiya ogling over girls. Perv, I thought to myself shaking my head. Naruto yelled at Pervy Sage and then passed out. The Pervy Sage grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. He poured it over Naruto's head and I giggled. We've been training for three weeks? Time goes by fast.

" You need to put your life at risk!" The Pervy Sage said snapping me out of my thoughts.

" My life?" Naruto questioned.

" That's right, it's no joke. Even so are you willing to do it?" Pervy sage questioned seriously.

" Of course! I always risk my life! There's no point in anything if you don't go all the way." Naruto determinedly said.

" I see. Alright follow me." Pervy sage said standing up. I followed them. 

We ended up going to the hot springs. I went to the girls as Jiraiya and Naruto went into the boys spring. I stayed in for a few and then got out. I went into the locker room and changed back into my clothes. I waited until finally we left.

" hey, Pervy Sage?" Naruto said with his hands behind his head.

" I'm the Toad Sage." Jiraiya corrected.

" Yea, whatever you are. What does taking a bath have to do with the summoning jutsu anyways?" Naruto questioned. Pervy Sage ignored the questioned causing Naruto to get irritated.

" Hey, Naruto. Tell me, is there something you like to eat?" Pervy Sage asked. 

Guess where we are now! If you guessed Ichiraku's you are correct! We sat down eating ramen. Naruto scarfed down his food.