Chapter 58 - Breaking Dawn Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Well I can see what everyone's been talking about. Guys you really do stink" Bella said and I nodded in agreement as I stepped back to Jasper who wrapped his arm around me again and I smiled as I leaned up pressing my lips to his. "You guys...really look great together" Jake said and I smiled. "Ready to go meet our daughter?" Jasper said to me and I nodded eagerly.

Jacob and Seth ran into the house with bright smiles on their faces. We walked inside and excitement filled my stomach as we headed to the stairs walking up them. We entered the living room where I saw the Cullen's gathered. The turned as we entered and I smiled. "Welcome to the family" Esme said and I smiled at her.

"You look amazing girls" Alice said and Pierre nodded at us. "Someones been waiting to meet you" Carlisle said and he moved revealing Rosalie with her back turned to us. "Rose" Edward said and Rosalie turned holding our two girls in her arms and I gasped as I saw Cecilia. She had blonde hair and blue - green eyes with a smile on her face.

I took her in my arms and she cooed she looked at me. She touched my face and images flashed through my mind of her inside my stomach and me holding her after she was born. "What was that?" Bella and I said at the same time. "The girls have the same gift. They showed you the first memory they have of you" Edward said.

"Showed me how?" I said as I still looked down at my daughter. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Jasper manipulate emotions? They're gifted" Edward said and I smiled as I stroked her cheek. She poked her tongue out slightly revealing her teeth and my mouth fell ajar slightly. "She's amazing right?" Seth said and I nodded.

"We've only been out for 2 days?" Bella said, shock evident in her voice. "Their growth rate is unprecedented" Carlisle said. "So they're changing each day?" I said and Carlisle nodded. "Alright that's enough experimenting for one day" Jacob said as he tried to take Renesmee from Bella. "Jacob she's doing great" Edward said.

"Yeah lets not push it though" Seth said as he went to take Cecilia from me. "What's your problem?" I said moving my daughter away. "Oh, do tell them boys" Rosalie said. "This should be good" Emmett said and I scrunched my eyebrows as I held Cecilia closer to me. "Hold on a second" Edward said as Jasper gently took Cecilia out of my arms holding her.

"Look it's a wolf thing" Seth said. "What's a wolf thing?!" Bella seethed and I felt myself become angrier. "Umm...you know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with and it doesn't mean what you think girls I promise" Jacob said. "Take the girls out of the room" I said and I felt Jasper place his hand on my arm. "Oh" Seth said worried.

"Jasper. Don't touch me. I might hurt you" I said and Jasper removed his hand as I glared at Seth who gulped. "Edward don't touch me right now I don't wanna hurt you" Bella said . "Oh" Jacob said shakily and I grabbed Seth by the scruff of his neck before dragging him outside where I threw him onto the ground with Bella doing the same to Jacob.

"You imprinted on our daughters?!" I snapped from the steps. "It wasn't our choice!" Jacob said. "Ell, I didn't mean to do it" Seth said holding his hands up. "They're babies!" Bella yelled. "It's not like that! You think Edward and Jasper would let us live if it was?!" Jacob said defending Seth and hisself.

"I've held her once! One time Jacob and you think you've got some moronic wolfie claim on her?! She's mine!" Bella said before pushing Jacob in the side. I heard growling and saw Leah approach in her wolf form. "It's fine Leah" Seth said. "You're going to stay away from Cecilia" I said to Seth as I stood in front of him glaring.

"You know I can't do that" Seth said and I shoved him causing Leah to growl at me as she crouched down. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around us 3 days ago? That's gone now right?" Jacob said. "Long gone" I said as I gritted my teeth. "Because it was them. From the beginning it was Nessie and CeCe who wanted us around" Seth said.