"A one-sided battle which occured in a mysterious continent we have no idea where to find now. Ordinary people have no idea what happened, except from the Kings and Queens, Magistrates and Generals," He laughed bitterly.

"And I loved her that much that even if she chose another man, I can't afford to hate her. I crued when she died that night, but before her death, will all the power she had left, she transferred her baby inside her sister's womb. The present Queen of the Fire Continent." Hindi na ako nagulat pa sa sinabi niya. I know all about it.

"When the child was born, they wanted to kill it, so I took her away and gave her to someone I know. I watched her grew up, and she smiles radiantly just like her mother..."

"Seven years later, he took his revenge. He set all four continents on fire, and Fire Tribe took the blame for it, because we can't afford to expose who he really is." I growled.

The fire tribe took the blame for it? Hah! Don't give me that bullshit! Pagkatapos nilang sirain ang lugar kung saan kami naninirahan, palihim kaming inilikas ng hari. That's why we ended up living in the Fire Tribe.

Para sa mga taong tagalabas, ang Lost Continent ay isang lugar na makikita lamang ng taong gusto ng bagong simula ng buhay. Kusa itong magpapakita sa mga taong naligaw ang landas at gustong magbago.

Ang mga mamamayan namang naninirahan dito ay mula sa iba't-ibang tribu na pinag-isa lamang ng hari. That's why I am the Spirit Tribe's prince. My mother was the queen and my father was the king. Pero sa rami ng hari ay may iisa pa ring hari na tinitingala ng lahat.

King Camaro Elvinov...

Kokonti na lang kaming natira't napilitan kaming mamuhay muna sa Fire Tribe dahil hindi namin magawang mahanap ang daan pabalik sa sarili naming tirahan. When his revenge took place, we're all safe, but before we can get back where we belong, they imprisoned us and accused us for rebellion.

Alam nilang mula kami sa tinatagong kontinenteng 'yon dahil hindi kasama ang mga pangalan namin sa rehistradong mamamayan ng apat na kontinente. They didn't took the blame, they made us took it!

Sa araw na itinakda upang paslangin at bitayin kami sa harap ng mga biktima ng sunog na naganap, pinatakas ako ng aking ama't-ina. That's when I transformed myself into a white tiger and Flare found me.

I was with her as she watch my parents being hanged in a pole, watching my tribesmen executed send waterfall like tears in my eyes. It was a sight I never wanted to see, but I have no choice but to witness it.

"But no, we made a group of people to be blamed for it," he laughed bitterly and pain crossed his eyes.

"After he found out what we did, he was angry. Halos mawasak ang buong kontinente sa galit niya. Maraming nakakita sa kaniya, marami ang natakot sa naging banta niya na darating ang panahon na magbabalik muli siya't babawiin niya lahat ng mayroon kami. He promised to avange the death of his people and his beloved,"

"And I'm really sorry for erasing the memories of the people who know the existence of the king that we never spoke of. I manipulate their minds as well as the history record of the wildfire." He sigh and tap my head for the last time. Tumayo siya kaya tumayo rin ako.

I pushed him on the lake and turn my back on him with a blank expression on my face.

He mean no harm to any of them. Being strong doesn't mean he would want to rule over everything. Dahil kung gusto niyang manakop, matagal na sana niyang ginawa 'yon. They turned a good man into a bad one. They made him like that.

And when his final revenge takes place, y'all be damned.

Aerus