Chapter 9: Blades and Whiskey

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC, THEN PLEASE SKIP AHEAD

Tord's P.O.V

I continue searching for his door, having forgot the number of which symbolized his apartment. The sound of a certain brit makes me jump and spin around to come face to face with Tom. My eyes go wide as i back away but he grabs my arms, smashing my body against his into a hug. I gasp, my cheeks dusting red.

"T-Thomas? I-I was just looking for you." My face gets a bit darker as he look at me, tears going down his cheeks slightly.
"you scared me you fucking commie...."  I frown slightly, looking down. Did he really care that much..?

I look at him, and he hugs me tighter.
"Want to come inside?" i look down and nod slightly.
"yeah.. I'll come inside.."

The second I step inside the small apartment, my eyes widen. It's once again a complete mess, and it seems as though someone tore the room apart.

"Thomas...? What happened?" I look up at him with sad and curious eyes, and he frowns.

"It's nothing commie... just.. sit down so we can talk Okay...?"

I nod and just stare at him for a moment. The beautiful voids that replace his eyes in which are normally full of passion and anger, yet, now full of sorrow and mourning.

I take a seat on his (Disgusting) Couch, watching as he sits next to me. He sits and fiddles with his thumbs for a moment before his voice cracks, and he speaks.

"s-So...I-I'm Sorry about what happened... I-I never meant to hurt you.... It's bad enough that I got one of your arms blown off, and now this? What a friend I am...."

I watch as he faces the floor, tears spilling from his voids. I frown, gently wiping them away.

"no... It's okay... I deserved it all. Every bit of it. You did nothing wrong."

I force a smile onto my face, and he doesn't seem to buy it one bit, but sighs and nods.

"If I drink to much again, hide all of my booze.." He mumbles, which just makes me confused. Normally if I were to even go near his Smirnoff he'd yell at me or something.

"Okay I'll do that then.." I respond softly, looking down. He nods and looks at me again, or at least I think. He smiles softly and wipes his "Eyes" before standing up.

"Tord. Wanna watch a movie or just.. catch up or something....?"

I look away and nod, staring at the floor. My mind races, filled with the thought of him hurting me or yelling at me. Before he can even stop talking I race to the bathroom, mumbling a soft "Excuse me.."

(SELF HARM UP AHEAD.)

I close the bathroom down, my breathing shaky. I sit down on the bathroom floor, pulling my blade from my pocket. I stare at it, before rolling up my left sleeve. I slowly run it across my skin. 

      After about 5 minutes of slicing my skin apart I wash my arm and head back out. Tom looks. At me with a weird worried look, but smiles. "hey, are you thirsty at all? I have whiskey, if I remember that's your favorite drink right...?"

I smile and nod, watching as he walks off. I think to myself "Tonight will be fun.... a mixture of blades and whiskey? What could possibly go wrong.."

A/N. HELLO. Thanks for reading! I know it's been stupidly long, but I'm finally out with a new chapterrrrrr!
See you next time!