Chapter 4, Memories.

Tord's P.O.V

 I stand there, frozen in shock as Edd hugs me from behind, sobbing into my shoulder. I dont understand.... how could he still care about me after all I've done to him and the gang... I dont deserve this.... so, i push him away, causing him to stumble slightly. 

"why....." I mumble, guilt and pain laced through my voice.

"W-what..?" He sounds shocked, as his eyes widen.  I turn around, tears falling down my face.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN C-CARE ABOUT ME!!! A-ALL IVE DONE IS HURT YOU ALL!!! I-I-I d-dont understand...." My legs give out and i fall to my knees, covering my face with my hands as i quietly sob. 

He practically runs over to me and wraps his arms around me tightly, sobbing as well.

"B-Because you are my friend... e-even if you dont want to be my friend, you are."

"Th-Thank y_""WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!"  

Tom's P.O.V

    I wake up with a pounding headache, i may have drank way too much last night. But i dont remember going home..... i get up and walk out of my room, only to be frozen by surprise. the place looks amazing. I look around in astonishment. Edd must've done this, who else would've done this. 

 As i continue to look around my "eyes" widen as my gaze lands on a black checkered bass guitar. how.... i walk over to Susan and pick her up, looking over her in amazement. not a single crack or dent. I then hear yelling downstairs, no, more like screaming and shouting. "Wait.....Is that Edd!?"

 I sprint out of my apartment and into the elevator, frantically smashing the close door button. The decent was painfully slow and when the door finally opens, my "eyes" widen. I see the devil himself on the floor, with Edd wrapped around him like a Koala, sobbing into the other mans shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?" I shout, making both of them jump. Tord's eyes widen, staring at me. 

"T-Tom I...I can explain!!!" He pleads, and i growl, slowly walking over to them. Edd get up and stands in front of Tord protectively. "T-Tom don't hurt him!!!" "WHAT!?!? He tried to kill us!!! He destroyed our home, KILLED Jon, And almost killed me!!! And you don't want ME to hurt HIM!?!?" Edd looks down for a moment. "I-I know but-" "No.... hes right Edd...."

   Both Edd and i look over at Tord shocked. Edd turns around. "B-but Tord.." "No.. Hes completely right... i deserve to be hurt..... I deserve to be killed and forgotten about Edd... What I did to you all was... H-Horrible... " I stare at him, completely shocked and enraged. Does he expect us to feel bad for him or something!?!?!

Tord's P.O.V

 I start to tear up and look up at Tom. "I wish you hadn't missed with the harpoon Tom...." He looks at me, confusion covering his face. "What are you talking about, I hit the robot out of the air!" "Yes..... But you did miss.... You missed me.... W-Why did you have to miss me!?!? W-WHY C-COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST KILLED ME!?!?!.......E-E-Everyone would have been so much happier if i died...." 

I see his "eyes" widen, and i smile sadly. "I...I'm sorry... For ever being in your guys's lives.... For leaving and coming back just to ruin everything... I-I'm sorry for hurting you.... And I'm sorry that I'm still alive..... But hey, At least it wont be for long....Goodbye... old friends... And tell Matt I'm sorry for punching him.." 

I then turn around, starting to walk out of the door until someone hugs me extremely tight from behind.  

"Please......Don't leave me again....I-I'm sorry..." The person starts to silently sob into my shoulder, and the all too familiar spiky hair rests on my shoulder, while its owner continues to sob into my shoulder, not letting go of me. "T-Tom why are you...... I don't understand..... I thought you hated me.... I thought you wanted me to die..." 'I...Just shut up...." Edd runs up and tackles us both in a hug. "Tord please stay here with us!!!!" "I...... I don't have money to rent an apartment..." I look down. 

"You can stay with T-Tom!!" My eyes widen. Oh god.... no.... nonononono.... This is bad, he will probably say no, he will probably just kick me ou- "Yeah that's fine, as long as you dont touch my stuff." Tom says, surprising me. "Wait... W-What?" "I said you can stay with me. what are you, deaf?" 

I start to tear up and turn around, hugging him tightly."THANK YOU S-SO MUCH!!!!!" "Heh.... no problem..... but if you touch my stuff i will have to murder you." I laugh slightly and he smiles at me. Its like when they asked me to move in with them into the house.

~FLAAAAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAAAACK!~

"I cant believe you guys are letting me move in with you! I'm glad you are because my old roommate kept stealing my hentai and i was Thissss close to killing him." Tom and Edd both chuckle, while Matt stands in the background staring at himself in his handheld mirror. I hug Edd and thank him again, before walking into the home that would in the future lead to many years off adventures and drama.

~End Of Flashback!~

Maybe this wont be so bad, after all, Second chances are a thing for a reason. 

A/N

Hello Everyone!!!! Wow that was emotional! Thank you to the few people that are actually reading and enjoying this crappy Fanfic! Thank you all for the support! Al1765 Signing out, Aka, Alex~