"You have no idea how good you make me feel" - Blake

(Currently 2 in the morning can't sleep so here y'all go)

He continued to thrust into you at a fast pace showing no signs of stopping as he looked down at your beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure.

"How do you feel, babe?" He asked moving hair away from your face.

"God good so fucking good don't stop, Blake" he moved his hand back down to rest beside your head, your hands holding on to both his wrists as he continued to pound into you.

"You have no idea how good you make me feel" you said as you stared up at him with furrowed eyebrows your mouth dropping open. You couldn't let any sound out because he was fucking you so good.

"baby, you good?" He smirked slowing his thrusts to give you a second to breathe. You finally let out a whimper before nodding frantically wanting him to pick up the pace again.

"Please keep going, please keep going, please" you begged moving your hands up to his shoulders then to his face pulling him down for a kiss. You both soon came and rode your orgasms out.

He slipped out of you and slowly placed his body down on top of yours, your fingers quick to run through his hair.

"I love you" you whispered and kissed his lips.

"I love you too" he said back and placed a kiss on your collarbone.

————————————
- Sorry it's short XD

- Sorry for any mistakes

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates<3