Any Other Way - Blake

You look at George from across the classroom as he and Blake work together on the assignment. Blake was your best friend and you met George this year. You had sudden interests in George and all of a sudden being around him made you quite nervous.

You felt a nudge on your shoulder causing you to turn your attention back to (Y/F) "Hm?" You say turning to face her once again. "I need help with number 5 (Y/N)" she says furrowing her eyebrows, trying to figure out the equation for the last few minutes. "Uh yeah sure just subtract the 4 and multiply by 2 and there you go" you say turning another glance towards George. He's looking in your direction but he doesn't seem to be looking at you. Blake sees you looking and gives you a short wave. You wave back and give a smile but look back towards George.

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion you follow the direction of his focus and lay your eyes on (Y/F). You shake off the negative thoughts of George possibly liking (Y/F) and look back at the assignment and see (Y/F) now struggling with equation number 6.

You take the paper, easily finishing the remaining problems and then turning it in. The bell rings and Blake, George, (Y/F) and you all head outside to lunch. "We'll meet you there in a few minutes okay?" (Y/F) says and she pulls you to her locker.

She opens her locker and puts her book away before grabbing her lunch and then looking at you. "Did you see George looking at me in math?" (Y/F) asks, shutting her locker. "Yeah i saw him. Why?" You asking in a smaller voice. She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, he's kind of cute" she says smiling to herself. You nod in agreement. "Yeah he's cute." You say faking a smile as you piece together the fact that your chances of even liking George were getting slimmer.
"Come on the boys are waiting for us" you state as you start walking and hearing her trail not far behind you. You take a seat next to Blake while (Y/F) follows next to you and George. You sigh as you slowly still lose hope and glum into the seat.

"What's got you down buttercup?" Blake asks. Being used to the cute nicknames you reply "oh it's nothing, just not feeling well" you say opening your eyes and seeing his brown orbs staring back into yours. "Well I don't like seeing you sad so don't make me have to tickle you." "Okay fine. But mostly because I don't want to be tickled at this hour" you say giving him a smile.

The lunch bell rings signaling that you should head to class. Blake and George had class together next but you and (Y/F) had different classes so you all walked different ways.

At the end of class, you walked down the hall to your locker. "I don't know mate I really like her" you hear someone whisper from the other corner. You peek from behind the locker door around the corner and see none other than Blake and George. You smile and give yourself a little bit of hope that maybe he was talking about you. "Why don't you ask her out mate." Blake says in a hushed whisper. "Yeah maybe later today she asked if we could study together for the math test because she was having trouble with it" he says.

Your smile turned into a frown as you've just replayed the words he said to Blake. You were great at math. We all knew (Y/F) was the worst at it and constantly asked us for help with her homework. The jealousy was building in your body. (Y/F) knew you were great at math. She was trying to get closer to George. You shut your locker loudly and walked down the hall not bothering to talk to either Blake or George.

You get home and already finish your homework. "Hey I'm bored. Wanna come over?" "Yeah sure. Be there in 5."

You tell your mom you're leaving and walk across the street to Blake's house. You and Blake have been best friends for a while so you walked in the house and he's playing video games.

Blake was facing the tv with his back to you. He had a head set on with the volume really loud. He didn't hear you walk in so you just waited for him to finish the game. "Dude George you're terrible. Just kill the guy already" he says fiercely pushing the buttons. He must have been playing with George on the game as well.

"Why are you so out of it today. Thinking about (Y/F) too much huh" with the cockiness rolling off his tongue. "Oh shut up I don't talk about (Y/N) too much," he continues saying. Your eyes widened. Blake liking you is something you never thought would happen. When you became friends you figured your friendship was too important to change. "Yeah so what if I do. I like her a lot, it's not like her knowing would change anything" he says finishing the round. "It would actually change a lot" you say catching his attention, yet he doesn't turn around.

You can see a small part of his cheeks turn red and you notice the way his head slowly dips down to avoid your gaze. "With the silence of the paused game all you could hear was the small chatter of George through the head set." You walk quietly with your shoes pattering on the tile floor.

You saw him in a whole new world now. You saw him as something you wanted. "I like you too. I didn't think we would ever be something" you say sitting next to Blake and giving him a reassuring smile. He nods and looks into your eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks setting down the controller and taking off his headset. "Yeah. There isn't much we need to change since we mostly act like a couple" you say shrugging your shoulders. "Except now... I get to do this" he says placing his hand on your neck and placing a small kiss on your lips.

"I can't believe I could have been kissing you for so long." You smiled as he leaned in for another kiss pulling you into a trance. He leaned back towards the couch pulling you into his arms. He rested his hands on the small of your back as you combed your hands through his hair. It was the first of many kisses between you two and being this intimate with him showed you how much you felt towards him.

The next day at school, you and Blake walk into math together holding hands. You separate and head to your seats where you sit next to (Y/F). She's not here yet so you're stuck peeking looks at Blake. He occasionally looks back at you and gives you a wink in good humor.
George walks in but not far behind (Y/F) walks in too. You knew they were talking before they entered the classroom. The guys do the bro handshake before George takes a seat and (Y/F) takes a seat next to you while fixing her hair. You look over and the guys are in deep conversation and smiling to each other. "So you and George what's up." She widens her eyes and quickly shushes you. She sighs. "Okay. Well yesterday he helped me in math and before you get mad I'm sorry but he's really cute and he said he would. But anyway... yesterday we were standing in the library and while we were looking for books and being really flirty, he just went and kissed me" she says taking a deep breath after.

You explained the story between you and Blake and how things were well. At lunch you sat close to Blake but you noticed something on (Y/F)'s neck as she moved her hair so George could put his arm around her shoulder. "Is that a hickey" you ask pointing to a small purple spot on (Y/F)'s neck. A blush invades her pale cheeks as she quickly covers her neck with her hair once again. (Y/F) hits George on the chest as he chuckles slightly at what he's done. You laugh along with him as you see (Y/F) cover her eyes in embarrassment. Blake's voice interrupts your giggles as he says, "oh please (Y/N) don't act like you have nothing to hide." Blake says with a cocky smirk while pushing your hair from your shoulder to show the hickey that was twice the size on the side of your neck.

All in the end, you and (Y/F) lay your head in your hands as you listen to the guys gloat and smirk about their girls, but you wouldn't have it any other way.
——————————————
- Sorry I was going to update a few days ago but I wasn't feeling good. But I'm back.

- Sorry for any mistakes.

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more<3

New Hope Club Imagines | Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें