Bad Boy - Blake

If there was one person who didn't know what personal space was, it would be Blake. It's just who he was. Intrusive, arrogant and touchy feely.

When he's with his friends he's always pushing them joking around, jumping on them... it's like he doesn't know what a personal bubble is.

Anyway, lately, he's been getting a little too up close and personal with me. Today, I was putting things away into my locker, and out of the blue I feel someones front pressed to my back, and two arms wrap around my waist, a head on my shoulder and breathing on my neck.

"What are we up to" he asks, aware that many people in the hall are blatantly watching us two, including my friends who snicker and wink at me.

"I didn't know we were doing anything at all. But I am on my way to Algebra. You probably won't be there since you skip almost everyday." I say sassily as I unwrap his arms from my body.

"Ouch, playing hard to get (Y/N)? Cute. You still like me though." He says leaning on my locker with his hand holding up my chin.

Well he wasn't wrong. I did like him, and it wasn't fair that he got to make me feel like this. I wanted to get him back somehow, but he says, "Later" winks at me and walks away.

I begin to be angered, because he got to flaunt that I like him while teasing me in the process. His intense flirting left me all hot and bothered all the time, and he didn't even care. That's what I get for falling for the bad boy. A few periods later. I storm to his locker to make him feel the way he made me feel.

"You know you're not the only one who can be a little bad sometimes." I say.

He turns to look at me with an intrigued expression on his face. He looks like a mixture of shock, curiosity, and excitement. "Oh yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say "and I can be good at it too you know. I can be good at a lot of things." I give him a tempting look and bite my lip. I look up and down his body, watching his eyes fill dark with lust.

"Fuck" he mumbles. He then grabs me and starts to kiss me intensely. He puts his hands all over my body, as if he was unable to attain me somehow. He begs entry of his tongue into my mouth, and I gladly oblige. His lips are dancing on my lips and the kissing slows down. He's now kissing me slowly, more gently, breathing in deeply, and the kiss is broken. I kiss him all the way down his neck and he stops me.

"(Y/N), you don't wanna see what's gonna happen if you keep doing that. Well not here at least, haha."

I almost forgot that I was still at school. Oops. That must have been quite a show for all the people watching, but honestly I really didn't care. I proved my point to him.

"...But if you want, I've got no one home tonight, we can continue there." He says with a wink and walks away.

—————————————
- Sorry that was extremely short and kinda bad, but I hope it wasn't too bad.

- Sorry for any mistakes it's 5:55am and I'm still up so if I don't update anything else today then that means I'm sleeping lol.

-If anybody sent me any imagine requests I'll try to respond ASAP<3

- Don't forget to Vote and Comment for more updates!!