Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

"Can you talk?" Chase had asked me, I shook my head and he frowned. Then he said,"Ok tap your paw on the ground once for yes, and twice for no." I nodded my head, he then proceeded to ask me questions, "Are you a human in a cats body?"

Chases POV

This is sooo cool, a kitten that can understand human language, then I thought about something, what if this cat is a human, just trapped? "Are you a human in a cats body?"

One tap : yes

"Do you know who did this to you?"

Also one tap : yes

"Do you know who I am?"

One tap: Yes

Omg they know who I am? Wait, oh no they're a fan, who would do this?!

"Are you a fan?, of Jacks?"

One tap : yes

"Are you a girl?"

( your choice )

One tap : yes

Two taps : no

Ok then,

I was about to ask more questions, but I heard giggling from behind me, I picked up Kitty and turned around to see Anti standing there.

Y/n's POV

Chase picked me up and turned around and Anti was standing there, Chase held me a little tighter when he saw Anti, but not too tight to the point where it was painful, but so it was just comfortable and easy to protect me. "That cat..... Has magic powers and I want it" Anti pulled out his knife and started walking towards Chase and I, and we had backed into a wall that was right of the stair case. Anti now had his knife almost touching Chase's neck, and I knew he wouldn't hesitate to kill him, I started squirming and Chase loosened his grip, and I jumped at Anti with my claws out and started scratching the shit out of him. He started backing away and fell to the ground, The front door opened but I didn't care because he just tried to kill someone and that someone was Chase.

I heard things being dropped and then I was lifted off Anti, it was Marvin, and he looked back down to Anti and then over to Chase for an explanation, "Anti tried to kill me!!" Marvin looked back to where Anti was and he was gone, we heard a door slam and I realized he went to his room. Marvin put me down and walked over to Chase, I figured now was my time to sneak away and up the stairs to Anti. Anti is broken, he needs someone to actually care about him, and he needs to feel not so alone. So what's better than that then curling up with a cuddly cat. I made my way up the stairs and down the hall to the only different door from the others. Anti's door was first off darker then the other egos, and actually that was about it. Other than it was closed, I started scratching at the door and Anti opened it and I rushed in. He closed the door after seeing nothing and turned around, and stepped back surprised. He opened the door and said

"Out." I just sat down staring up at him. He sighed closing the door then laid down on his bed, I put my paws on the bed and he looked at me "No stay down" I jumped on the bed anyways, and got onto his stomach, and sat down. He lifted his head up to look at me, and sighed again "Fine" he growled. I laid down on his stomach, and started purring. I then got up and walked to his face and looked at his closed eyes, I placed my paw on his nose, and he opened his eyes, and actually smiled a little for once. He lifted me and placed me on his chest and I laid down, purring in happiness that I broke through the toughness that is known as Anti. I felt a hand start to pet me as I drifted off to sleep. Not for long though as I heard a deep voice, "What are you doing?" Anti and I both jumped up, I looked around the room and saw Dark standing in the middle and I started backing up hissing at him. Anti picked me up and held me while talking to Dark.