eighteen

Christopher Cerulli

Nearly a month had passed since the last time I had met up with Devin and his group. I only had about half the money saved, and the due was coming soon in just a few days. I pressed my fingers on my temples and rubbed, trying to somehow get over this massive headache I was having. Just imagining of what he'd do to me if I didn't have the money made me cringe.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, opening the fridge. I glanced down and noticed there was barely anything there. I hadn't eaten in eight hours, and my stomach was rumbling. But then my eyes met a transparent glass container in the back of the second row. I reached for it and picked it up, looking over to see what it had inside. A watery orange liquid was in it, but it was definitely something I had never seen before. It wasn't exactly orange juice, it looked as if it had a more yellow-ish tint to it. I tried to brush off the thought and twisted the cap, pouring a small portion of the liquid into a cup. As I began to drink it, I felt my throat go less numb than how it was before. I shut my eyes in satisfaction and placed the cup back on the counter. Re-opening my eyes, I started walking over to Ricky and I's room. I threw myself on the bed and grabbed my phone which was laid down on the nightstand. I started wondering if I should confront Devin about the whole money situation. After a few minutes of thinking, I finally made my decision.

I grew the courage to man up and tell Devin the truth. I dialed his number in, then called. After a few rings, his husky voice was heard.

"May I help you?" He questioned harshly, letting me know he was not in a good mood.

"H-Hey, Devin, it's Chris." I stuttered. No, he can't know I fear him. I mean I do, but...

"I know that; I have caller ID, dumbass. What do you want?" He spat.

"Listen, do you think you can give me a few more days for the due?"

"And why would that be?" He scoffed. I felt as if my blood started to boil over all the stress I was going through. His voice was bold and sharp, awakening me.

"Well honestly, I only have half of the money you need, so I just wanted to know if I could have more time to save up." I said, feeling myself go numb for a few seconds. He stayed there quiet for a while until he finally spoke up.

"Fine, but if you still don't have the money by then, you know what'll happen to you. Remember, do it or you'll pay the price instead. You wouldn't want that to happen to you again, would you?" He finished off before hanging up the phone.

Seven days.

Seven days to clear this mess and get my reputation back.

Seven days to be known as who I was once before.

Seven days to prove them wrong.

And after that, everything would be back to how it was. I felt that my eyes soon started to shut close. I tried to fight back against the feeling that was currently overwhelming me, assuming it was just an effect of my insomnia, but I soon had a second thought once my vision got abnormally blurry and everything soon went pitch black, stopping me from reacting towards it.

-----------------------

Ricky Olson

"Hop on in," I gestured, watching as Star smiled at me and opened the passenger door, getting in.

"Hiiii," She chimed, buckling in her seat belt and planting a quick kiss on my lips. I grinned as she turned a bit red, which I thought looked adorable on her.

"You. Are. So. Damn. Beautiful." I said in between spaces, admiring her every feature.

She scrunched up her nose and shook her head in disapproval.

"Oh, god, no."

"Yes."

"No, asshole."

"Yes."

"You're so fucking annoying."

"And you're so fucking flawless."

"Stop it, you're wrong." She whined, throwing her head back against the headboard of the car.

"I'm never wrong. I'm Ricky Olson."

"Dude, just shut up."

"Make me." I fired at her, watching closely to see how she'd react.

She leaned closer to me and crashed her lips against mine, moving in a swift movement, driving me insane. She unattached for a moment and whispered:

"You don't have to tell me twice." She smirked, reconnecting our lips once again.

---------------

star u slut

ok srry its so short guys im busy rn bc school and supernatural marathons heLP