17 // liam brings back the damned

Wc; 662

Liam led me through the same underground tunnels I'd been in the night we forced people into the bunker.

"Now's your chance to bail." I say, fear was creeping into my voice. Liam had told me what had happened to Theo. Him being damned to be with his sister that he'd killed so that he could be a chimera. He had even told me all about Kira Yukimara and her family.

"You make me sound like I'm doing something irrational." Liam says and continued to walk.

"You are." I say but he continues. We turn a corner and there was a woman standing there. When she saw us she jerked her arm to the side and a sword came together.

"Who's this?" I whisper to Liam.

"Kira's mom." Liam says. I nodded in understanding as Liam approached the woman.

"Kira told me to watch after her sword while she stayed with the skin walkers. I'm only doing this because it's what Kira would want." Mrs. Yukimara says.

"We won't be able to get rid of The Hunt without your help." Liam says and Mrs. Yukimara glances at me, then at Liam.

"You'll have to do it yourself." Mrs. Yukimara says and boys her head holding out the sword. Liam awkwardly bows his head and takes the sword. Mrs. Yukimara nods to me before walking away. Liam walked over to an empty space and raised the sword.

"Liam, wait!" I was too late, he slammed the sword into the ground and the floor cracked, glowing blue. Suddenly a clawed hand shot out of the ground, then another. Soon enough a whole teenage boy stood in front of us, his eyes glowing yellow. Before I could blink, The boy - Theo - attacked Liam and pinned him to a wall.

"Theo! We need your help. We're the ones who brought you back." I yell but Theo ignores my existence.

"Where's my sister?" He growled at Liam.

"She's dead. She has been for a long time." Liam says.

"Send him back Liam!" I yell, I was genuinely scared.

"You got yourself a new girl? What happened to Hayden?" Theo asks Liam. I stepped back as Liam lifted the sword.

"I can send you back. I suggest you back off." Liam growls and Theo smirks before releasing Liam from his grip.

"Who are you exactly?" Theo turns to me.

"My name's Kylie. Trust me, I didn't want to bring you back. It was all Liam." I say and Theo cocks his head to the side...I'll have to admit, he was quite attractive.

***

We met Mr. Douglas in an opening, he had already set up the lighting rod professionally.

"I don't know about this." Theo says, almost nervously.

"You can do it. You have Josh's power." I say and Theo looks at me before grabbing the rod.

"Here we go." Mr. Douglas says and turns a knob. In a nanosecond Theo is shot backwards.

"That was only one million jolts." Mr. Douglas says in disappointment.

"How many jolts does a lighting strike have?" I ask.

"Five million." Mr. Douglas says and I groan.

"I'm fine. Thanks for the concern." Theo says sarcastically and walks back over to us.

"You don't have Josh's power anymore do you?" Liam asks Theo and grabs his hand and examines his claws. "Or Tracy's."

"I guess I'm back to normal Theo." Theo smirks.

"Send him back." I whisper to Liam but Theo holds up his hand.

"Hey, I can still help. I know alot that you don't." Theo says and looks over at Mr. Douglas. Theo looked as if he knows something about our teacher.

"I agree with Miss Stilinski." Mr. Douglas says. "Send him back."

"Stilinski? As in Stiles Stilinski?" Theo asks and I look up, suddenly intrigued. "Where is Scott and Stiles anyway?"

"You remember Stiles?" I ask Theo, walking closer to him.

"Why wouldn't I remember Stiles?" Theo asks.

Liam sighs, lowering the sword. "Maybe he is helpful."