Keith's POV(Chapter 23)

Start from the beginning

"Yes! Mr. Keith Kogane, the so-called bad boy, has found love. Wait! How come you have a bigger love life than mine already? You have such bad taste in fashion!"

"I just attract more than you, Lance. It's amusing to see girls reject you," I laughed, and he crossed his arms, pouting.

"Whatever. Anyway, when are you going to ask her out?"

"U-um, never planned to?" I said, and he looked like he wanted to murder me.

"You idiot! Okay, I'll make a deal. Ask out Pidge during lunch, and I'll stop calling you Mullet for... a week."

"Month."

"2 weeks."

"3."

"Deal."

"What if I don't ask her?" I ask, and Lance thought for sometime before an idea came to him.

"I'll ask Katie out myself," he said, and I immediately had the urge to punch him.

"I will literally kill you if you did that," I said, but he had the audacity to not even looked threatened.

"You are so whipped!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, all four of us were talking about random stuff. Lance kept on give me glances about what we talked about in Math. Suddenly, Lance pointing to something.

Turning around, I saw the worst sight ever: Mike and Katherine making out.

Making out is an understatement. 

They were literally eating each other's face.

  "Guys, look. The most disgusting thing ever," Lance said, and I had to agree with him.  

Pidge immediately said eww, covered her eyes and looked away. 

Lance and Hunk looked away, but I looked at them, wondering what they were trying to achieve out of that. It was a known fact that Mike and Katherine hated each other ever since they both cheated on each other. At the exact same time.

Messed up, I know. 

Katherine then pulled away from Mike and gave us a smug smile, which I returned by sticking out my middle finger. Then, we resumed our conversation. 

It was kind of hard to because not even a minute later, two shadows loomed over us.

"Hey guys!" a high voice screeched out. Can her voice get any squeakier?

"What do you want you beech?" Lance said, looking at Katherine, who was wrapped around Mike.

"Oh, nothing. We just wanted to tell you guys that Mikey and I are in a relationship! Isn't that right, boo?" Katherine said, poking Mike's nose. Wtf?

"Yup. You will not believe how amazing she is... at everything."

That caused Lance, Hunk, and I to cough as Pidge looked confused. Of course, as innocent as ever. But what Mike just said is completely wrong. Katherine can definitely improve on... well, to make the list short, everything.

"So, Keith, regretting your decision to choose the nerd over me?" Katherine asked me, and I resisted the urge to kill her. Only because she is a girl. 

"Yeah, dude, with that," Mike said, referring to Pidge, "I am surprised you lasted this long. I mean, if it were me-"

"Well, Mikey, it isn't you, and you'll never find out, because Pidge is mine, okay? And if you ever come near her, I will spill all of your little secrets to the entire school. Want me to tell everyone what you were about to do to that poor girl?" I asked, smirking as the moment came to Mike, making his eyes widen. That's right. I know all your dirty secrets. 

"H-hey, you said you wouldn't tell anybody about that! We made a bro pact on it!"

"That was when you guys were bros. Keep up with the time," Lance sneered. Good one Lance.

"Let's just go Mikey boo. These people aren't worth our time," Katherine insisted, pulling Mike away.

"Neither are you!" Hunk shouted, catching the attention of more people around us. Katherine looked furious as she went to our table, shooting daggers at my Pidge.

"Oh my goodness, they never give us a break. Honestly, Mullet, don't know how you managed to be friends with him," Lance said.

"It was a stupid mistake. Plus, you guys are way better," I said, speaking the truth as I looked at Pidge. She blushed and looked away, making me smile a little. 

"Mhm, totally us. I feel as if it was a certain... person who pulled you over here," Lance smirked, making me glare at him. All though, I couldn't disagree with that... mostly true fact.

"Speaking of, you need to ask right now Keith. Otherwise, you know what the consequences are," Hunk butted in, making me blush. These people really were changing me. And how did Hunk know?

Oh right. Anything Lance does, Hunk knows. 

"N-now?" I stuttered. Oh right, I had to do it during lunch. Otherwise, Lance would do something he would regret. 

But what if Pidge says yes to him? She might like him, not you.

T-that's not true... right?

"What are you guys talking about?" Pidge questioned. Oh d*mn, I really had to do this now. 

"U-um, Pidge, can I talk to you for a second. Outside?"

She nodded, looking confused and a bit worried, almost scared.

As soon as I found a hallway where there was no one passing by, I looked at Pidge. She looks cute when she is confused.

"Pidge, I-I, um, well, y-you see-," I started. 

"W-what happened?" her voice cracking slightly. Why does she sound like she is about to cry?

"W-will..."

"Just say it, Keith!" she all but shouted. 

Taking the chance, I grabbed her hands, pulled her to me, and asked,

"Will you go out with me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Here is Chapter 23 in Keith's POV!

This a slightly longer than my usual chapters, but I hope you guys liked it!

Keef finally dropped the golden question!!!

What do you think Pidge will say to Keith?

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!