👄Four👄

Possible smut in this chapter (edit: there is very shitty smut in this chapter)

Yoongi's POV

Flashback to August 12, 2014

Here we go again, another fan sign for our group of three (which is commonly referred to as Yoonseokjoon). Before the fan sign officially began, the crowd became increasingly more difficult to contain. Until suddenly a fan jumped on stage, tackling Namjoon to the ground.

In the blink of an eye, more and more fans started running on stage trying to get to the three of us. The security guards finally jumped into action but it was too late. My chest tightened and at that moment, I suddenly remembered that in my rush to get out the dorm, I forgot to take my anxiety medication. As I started to black out, our 'fans' were closing in on us. Suddenly, I felt a hand grasp my arm and pull me away from the stage to the bathroom.

The person pulls me into a hug and tries to calm me down. As I look up I see a boy wearing baggy dark clothes and a heart melting smile. "Thank you, but who are you?" I stutter out. "My name is Jungkook and I love you and your music," he says happily while releasing me. "Uhh thank you....... I-uh- love you too?" I state awkwardly while trying to distance myself from him. "Do you really!?! You're my inspiration and you make me want to come out to my parents, I wear what I want to wear because of you!!" He exclaims while moving closer and trying to hold me again. I smile awkwardly,"You should come out because it's important to be true to yourself and to love yourself for who you are."

Wow, that was really sappy. Is this a K Drama?

HOLD UP, WILL THIS BE AN EROTICA?!?!

"-do you think I should?" Jungkook finishes. Shit. What did he say? What do I say? "Yes..." I answer unsurely. "REALLY!?! I think so too. I'm kind of insecure, and I don't want to seem slutty but... Actually, I'll do it right now." He moves away and starts stripping his clothes off revealing his black, and let's be honest, not school appropriate, dress underneath (👇)

" He moves away and starts stripping his clothes off revealing his black, and let's be honest, not school appropriate, dress  underneath (👇)

Shocked, I immediately do what anyone in that position would do...... I asked for a view of the back. I would never forget what I said next. "Could I see what's underneath?" I mentally faced palmed. I mean, why would someone that attractive let me see something so personal? I can't believe I would even ask th- "Ok." Shyly, he slowly started taking off his dress revealing pink lace panties with a small bow on the back. (👇)

I believe that my next actions were justified on the grounds of how beautiful he looked

I believe that my next actions were justified on the grounds of how beautiful he looked. Taking the lead I softly kissed him then whispered a sappy "you look so beautiful" He almost immediately moaned my name and lead me into one of the handicap stalls, sitting me on the toilet.

He gets on his knees in front of me and teasingly unzipped my jeans, pulling them and my boxers down to my ankles. Impatiently I try to grab him but he smacks my hands away and grabs my member. "Daddy?" He questioned, "may I have a taste?" I quickly nod and brace myself. Almost immediately after I gave him permission he lowers his head and licks my tip. Lowly moaning I thrust into his mouth making him take all of me. He doesn't even gag, which is surprising because I know that I'm not small. Giving one last suck to my cock, he pulls off then he removes his panties crawling on my lap.

As Jungkook lowered onto my member, I suddenly realized that he forgot to prep himself. "H-hey you forgot t-FUCK." I'm cut off by a moan when he suddenly takes me in all the way. It seemed like Jungkook didn't care about not being prepped because he didn't even flinch. Maybe he was used to bottoming. The thought kinda angered me because the boy was so gorgeous and I want him only for myself. Lost in my thoughts I forgot where I was until I felt a tight squeeze around my member coupled with a sweet moan. I immediately start to thrust into him, trying to find his prostate knowing that I would be extremely embarrassed if I were to cum first. I angle my hips slightly different from what I was doing before. Suddenly he let out a high pitched scream that urged me to thrust faster. The noises that he was releasing, and the sinful squelching brought me to the edge embarrassingly fast. Once again I was lucky; Jungkook was sobbing from the pleasure and was about to cum. "DADDY, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" He begged (more like sobbed). As soon as I nodded, Jungkook cried out his orgasm. A few thrusts later I came as well. Looking down I saw that Jungkook fell asleep on me. As I was about to clean him up (because aftercare is important) I saw my phone light up. I gently placed Jungkook on the ground and then I saw the texts from my manager.

Mr. Manager Jackass
Where the fuck are you!?!

Sent 2:08

Mr. Manager Jackass
You think you have the right to ignore me?

Sent 2:09

Mr. Manager Jackass
You better answer my fucking texts!!

Sent 2:10

Mr. Manager Jackass
If you aren't here in the next five minutes, we're leaving your sorry ass.

Sent 2:10

I look at my phone and the time 2:10 stares back at me. I quickly put on my clothes and just as I'm about to leave, I hear Jungkook groan. "Where are you going?" He questioned. After a short pause he sighed. "I'm going to see if it's safe for us to come out," I say in a fake cheerful voice. He looked happy as he smiled and stood up,"I'll go with you then" He happily grabs my hand after he quickly put his clothes on. I shake my head fiercely,"no baby, I'll be back soon."

As I started to leave, he asked for my number. I wrote down a fake number and then, I left him there and never came back.

Hi dolls, it's your main squeeze here!!

So what do you think about what Yoongi did?

Do you understand why Jungkook kidnapped him?

Did you like it?
If not I'll kill your first born

See you in the next chapter 👋👋