chapter 10

the days I've been dreading

the days I've been dreading. The day I had to do that sexist dance. I hated it. Many serpent girls tried to get it banned but it never went through. My dad and FP have influenced me to do it. I mean it's a 2 minute dance. It will go fast.
That day I just kept to myself. Didn't text anyone and I didnt leave my room. I sure as hell wasnt happy about this. I just wanted to stay to myself. And the fact everyone thought I was over reacting. My dad and FP tried coming in a few times to talk to me. I ignored them and kept my door locked. I had food in my room and I took a lot of naps. naps and snacks solve every problem.
As the time came, I got ready. I wore a dark purple and black lace lingerie. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't look that bad. I was pretty confident in myself. I looked pretty good, I just didn't like the idea of dancing in this in front of my father, uncle and other men in their older years. I sighed and wore a black button up with my serpent jacket and a leather skirt. I wore black heels that weren't too difficult to walk in. I walked out and Jughead was with the rest of their friends and they all stand up and look at me. Sweet Pea couldn't keep his eyes off me and Gianna looked like she was looking at a completely different person. "Can we get this over with?"
I say in a bitchy tone and my dad nods. I knew he was as nervous as I was. We get to the Whyte Wyrm and i walk to the bar immediately. I needed to have some alcohol inside me before doing this. Sweet Pea walks over to me with a small smiles. "Are you nervous?" He says sitting next to me and I nod. "Not really nervous just.. uncomfortable." I say looking at him and he nods. "You'll do amazing." He says and I look at him and smile. "Thanks Sweets." He laughs. "You're the only one that's allowed to call me that." He says laughing and I laugh and nod. "I like the sound of that." I get my shot and Fp comes over. "Your time is up. You gotta go on stage I'll start to introduce you." He says and I sigh and he walks away. I grab my shot and I shake my head and down it. Sweet Pea gives me a reassuring smile. "If you need someone to make you feel calm up there, just look at me." He says and I turn around and nod. "Break a leg!" He screams and I walk away laughing. I walk to the stage and FP introduces me.
Here we go.
I walk on stage and song that I can easily dance to is on. I grab the pole and swing my body around moving my jacket off in a very smooth way. I put my head forward and whip my hair back. I keep a seductive stare because that's what I felt looked right with this type of dance. I unbutton my shirt and I throw it off and I hear guys whistling and I hear Sweet Pea scream. I look at him and wink and spin myself around the pole and I take off my skirt. Now I'm in full lingerie. I do the rest of the dance and right after I finish I see Maxx. In the back of the bar with his phone out. He winks at me and puts it away. Everyone claps and I grab all my stuff and I walk out and Sweet Pea is there to greet me.
He gives me a backpack I left at the bar and I put on sweatpants and he gives me his jacket. "Sweet Pea Maxx is here." I say zippering the jacket. "He's what?! He's in Serpent territory. I'll get Fangs and Jughead and we I'll find him." I nod and I walk out and I feel strong arms grab me and pull me to a corner of the bar where it isn't noticeable. "Remember when you danced like that for me?" He says with a smirk. "You drugged me. I didn't know what the hell I was doing." I say defensive feeling like I'm gonna cry. He plays with my hair. "You know you liked it. When you gave all those guys lap dances acting like a little slut." He says getting more in my face and I start crying. "You drugged me Maxx. I trusted you and you used me. I'm just glad I got out of there when I did." I say and I spit in his face, which probably wasn't the best idea. He pushed me against the wall and gets more in my face.
"Want your Sweet Pea to know about what happened? Or what about Daddy? You think he'd like to hear that his little girl have a bunch of Ghoulies lap dances? Or what about Gianna? You even gave one to her boyfriend at the time. You think she'd like that her best friends helped her ex cheat on her?" At this point I'm just bawling looking at him. "Or what about your dear cousin Jughead? You think he'd like that his sweet cousin loves to mess around with Ghoulies? You think his serpent pride would like that?!" He says yelling in my face. I try to push him off and he grabs my arms and puts them down. "Man you just love having your hands on me." He says smirking and I just cry even more.
Everyone will know. They will know something that wasn't my fault. I was drugged out of my mind. No one knew about this. My dad was out of town. I just told Gianna I partied too hard and she helped me regain my strength and got me to health before I passed out into a drug induced coma. That's why I'm so quiet now. That's why I'm so soft spoken. This boy ruined my life.
I'm still crying. "Maxx just leave me alone please." I say with pleading eyes. "You know what? Come with me." He says and he makes me drop my backpack. He takes me outside in the back of the Whyte Wyrm. Right when he got out he locked the door behind him and just punched me. The hardest anyone has ever punched me. It honestly would've knocked me out but I guess the adrenaline was a life saver at that moment. I go to hit him back and he grabs my head and slams me against a wall. I hear many bones crack and my ears start to ring. I feel myself slipping away. I'm about to pass out. I somehow let out a loud scream and then at that moment my head was punched, and hit against a brick wall.
And that's the last thing I remember.

Okayyyyy so a lot happened LMFAO. I love her and Sweet Pea so much. In the next chapter he will really show his feelings more. But her secret though. I feel bad about that but I hate Maxx lmfao. I hope you guys are enjoying! Comment and vote!