chapter 29

after school everyone hung out again

after school everyone hung out again. I just want my memory back more than anything. I just saw my uncle was being very weird around me. So was my dad. I didn't understand why, maybe they were just scared I was gonna die or something. I don't know but I hate being clueless. "So Tori, wanna get your serpent tattoo back?" Toni asks. I nod and smile. That night I got my serpent tattoo on my rib cage. No one will be cutting that off anytime soon.
Sweet Pea offered to sleep over that night but I just declined it.
I didn't feel like having a sleep over tonight. I just got in my pajamas and later down. I went to bed. And I guess I am a very moving sleeper and I fell out of bed and I hit my head. Everything returned. The pain that I felt when they cut off my serpent tattoo. The pain I felt when Maxx jumped me the night of my dance. Calling FP and telling him I was at my cousins. They were gonna hide this from me. They were gonna keep me from knowing.
I learned information that changed my life and they didn't even want to inform me of that again. I just felt dead. I felt like my whole life was a lie. I'm a Ghoulie by love just as much as I'm a serpent by blood. The Ghoulies did this to prove a point. You can't be half a Ghoulie. It's the same thing with the Serpents. You can't be a half a Serpent. You also can't be half Ghoulie and half Serpent. It's just morally not correct. And I know I'm not a Ghoulie. My DNA doesn't define my character. Ghoulies are heartless. They forced my uncle to stay as a Ghoulie. My cousin was raised in that type of environment. That could've been me.
Then I started to think. Did they kill my mother? She left for serpent business and never came back. Did they have something to do with her death? Will that happen to me? I started to silently cry. I didn't want to have this conversation with my father this early in the morning. I was gonna fall FP in the morning and have the whole family over.
Oh will my father love this family meeting!
What will Sweet Pea say when I tell him I'm a half a Ghoulie? He will hate me. Or Jughead? Toni, Gianna? Especially the northsiders. The northsiders hate the Ghoulies more than the Serpents. I go into my bathroom and I just start crying. I look at myself. I'm not the same Victoria I was in the beginning of this school year. I'm broken. After everything I thought I could be strong. I thought I could move past it. I had the support, the will power. Now? I have shit.
My will power is shit. I'm shit. My life is turning to shit. If I never fucked with that Ghoulie I wouldn't have known. But I needed to know. I couldn't have been kept in the dark this whole time. My mother could've been murdered by the Ghoulies. They hated her that much and they can get away with anything. I went back into my bed. I laid down and I didn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking, my mind couldn't shut off.
I walk out that morning. My father wasn't awake yet and it was a Friday. I called FP and I told him to come over and have breakfast with us. He agreed and he came over with Jughead. I acted like I never gained my memory back. "Hey uncle FP!" I say and I hug him hello. "Hey Jug" "Hey Tori how are you feeling?" He asks and I nod. "Peachy." I say with a weak smile and he nods. He can tell somethings off. He knows me too well. After awhile my dad wakes up. I made breakfast and everyone was in a good mood. I felt bad killing the good mood but I had to know.
"So, dad, FP, when were you gonna tell me about my mom?" I asked smiling staring at the both of them. My dad almost choked and FP just looked at me with a blank expression.
"What do you mean?" I shrug and put my arms on the table and Jughead looks confused. "When were you gonna tell me my mom had Ghoulie blood? And that I'm half a Ghoulie?" I asked and Jughead looked at FP and then at my father. "Wait what?!" "Victoria I was gonna tell you." My father says. "Oh yeah? Is that why you acted so clueless? You too FP, you're a great liar." I say sarcastically. "It was better for you to not know." FP says. I slam my hands on the table and I start crying. "No it was better for me TO know. I could've stayed far far away from them. But I thought there was good in one. That's how they know so damn much about me!" I yell and FP rubs his face and my dad looks down. "Did they kill her?" I ask and Jughead looks pissed too. "Did who kill who?" My dad asks. "Did the fucking Ghoulies kill my mother?!" I scream crying. "Victoria Jones!" My father screams and FP just looks down. I start rubbing my eyes and I nod. "They did. You guys could've protected me. But now I'm in this mess because you guys think you know what's best for me." I say crying. My dad tried to get up and hug me and I push him.
"Don't touch me. I don't want any of you near me." I say crying and backing against a wall and going to Sweet Peas trailer. I'm a complete mess. I knock on his door and he opens it.
He can tell I'm upset and he pulls me inside.
"Victoria what's wrong?!" He asks holding my face.
"You're gonna hate me after I tell you."

so very emotional. There is gonna be a emotional ending. I'm just telling you now it's not gonna be a happy ending but I already have my meet the character and playlist set for the next book! It's let's get lost! So after I upload the last chapter I will post everything.
Enjoy comment and vote!