Chapter 12: Training with Pervy Sage!

Start from the beginning

" It's a trust exercise. Come on! Raise them high!" Naruto hesitantly raised them above his head. He looked up at the pervy sage. His fingers flared brighter. 

" Five-prong seal release!" He yelled shoving his hand into Naruto's stomach like Orochimaru did. I busted into fits of laughter when I seen Naruto's face. The jutsu threw Naruto back. Jiraiya grinned and I watched as the marks for the five-pronged seal went away. The original seal that holds the Nine Tails hid itself again. Naruto coughed a couple of times and clutched his stomach.

" What the heck was that for? Why'd you let him do it Ayame?" Naruto questioned. 

" I have my reasons." I replied calmly. 

" What? Just pushing a pressure point to loosen you up," Jiraiya said shrugging it off, " Now go on. Try walking on the water again." Pervy sage pointed at the water. Naruto stood up still clutching his stomach as he walked to the water. Naruto uneasily stepped onto the water. He stood on the water perfectly and I realized that the seal did more damage. It probably made their chakra merge in an unstable way. 

" Woah that's weird," Naruto said and then started to jump on the water in small fits of laughter from joy, " Look at that I'm doing it! Just don't ask me how." Jiraiya smiled. 

" Why weren't you gonna train me?" I questioned looking up at him.

" I'm gonna tell you a story. When your mom gave birth to you and was pregnant again, they made me you twos godfather." Jiraiya said.

" You know I'm Naruto's sister?" I whispered. We made sure to talk where Naruto couldn't hear us. 

" The reason I wasn't going to teach you is because that would have been unfair to Naruto." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

" Okay, out of the pool!" He yelled to Naruto. Come on in, I'm gonna teach you a killer technique." I perked up from that sentence. 

" You are? Really?" Naruto questioned running off the water, " You mean something really powerful and destructive?" 

*Time skip*

The sun was beginning to set as we listened to the pervy sage.

" Listen, there is something you need to understand kid, before we go any further I don't think you're even aware of it, but you posses two chakras within you." Jiraiya started off and I listened.

" Huh? Two chakras?" Naruto questioned, confused.

" Haven't you ever felt the presence of different chakra?" He asked Naruto.

" Well, I'm not sure. Hmmm..." He sat with his arms crossed thinking, " Oh wait, I do kind of remember, there was this one time. It was like all of a sudden I had this weird upsurge of power, and I didn't know where it came from. I don't remember when it was exactly, I almost thought it was a dream."

" So I see."

" But I do remember feeling that this was something different than my usual chakra. My normal chakra, well if it was a color it'd be blue, but this was red." 

" I see." We stared at the sky.

" Naruto?" I questioned.

" Yea?" He asked.

" I don't think you've seen this, but it might help you understand what he's talking about." I said pushing off the tree I was leaning against.

" What do you mean?" Naruto questioned and Jiraiya looked skeptically. I let out a sigh. I closed my eyes and activated my chakra mode. I opened my eyes in time to see the pervy sage stand up.