Prologue: The Past Vision

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Thank you for coming along on the ride from the future to the past before the Present

       - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The elders at the council that my father now runs all believed that in the year 2100 we could be having high technology and designs globally. This century prediction was an absolute fail that struck the whole world to think of us as a joke.

    With this prediction we've ruined our reputation as a block. Becoming the most futuristic block to the opposite and this happened back in 1974, when our technology and devices were all stripped from our world by extra terrestrials from another galaxy as they informed my great grandfather.

   These extra terrestrials took our technology bringing us back into the frozen age where we didn't have any technology such as a Bilgisayar or an Röntgen makine which left my people prone to illnesses that's wipe out blocks. Though these extra terrestrials decided to leave us an order as a fair trade for them taking our belongings that left us vulnerable to other blocks.

   This order became known as Sector Cg- 4587, which is where we are put into specific categories to create order. Their are eight groups:

1) Gray- serve in the kingdom as servants willingly to sacrifice anything for their king. This group is usually considered as neat freaks wanting everything to be precise in order to make the king happy.

2) Blue- serve in the law taking minor matters into their own hands before having them sent up to the king if they are an endangerment to our society.

3) Yellow- are farmers who supply us with either food or supplies before having it go into the trading system. 

4) Green- is a popular category where they serve the markets as a kasiyer helping the commoners with their their groceries.

5) Red- are by far the rarest group having less than 1% of our population categorized in, where they are the entertainment class going into sports or creating cultural events for us to attend to.

6) Black- are our protectors who guard the boarders and make sure everything from afar is alright, their pretty much separated from the commoners as they either are at their post isolated or at the royal's house keeping guard.

7) Turquoise: is the main group who cleans up the streets making sure there's no trash in sight; although during the day their dealing with the trading system keeping it intact.

8) Orange: are mostly women, but their are a few men who are gay in this category, this is where the women create the fabrics for clothing making different styles for the different classes. The gay men, or any men actually are specialized for cosmetics, usually visiting the kingdom for the royals    making sure they are properly dressed along with having a perfect face.

Those who aren't categorized are immediately executed unless we are short on sailors then they would serve the kings boats making sure our trade overseas are doing well. By the age of twelve we are tested for our mental abilities, and at age of fourteen we are due for our test which determines our class or category you'd say. Once our categories are chosen for us, we leave with our new class which for most is leaving their families permanently.

  Though after over a century the order was a perfection for these extra terrestrials who left us in peace though with a warning I believe.

So...... what are you thoughts, I was worried

about writing something like this, let me

know if I should continue writing this or not.

I have huge plans for this story unlike my

other one HAHA!! Let me know by voting and

commenting!