FUN BONUS CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

Nate nods and his laughter seizes after a few deep breaths. "Do you think people will sob like that at ours?"

I nearly choke on my own spit. I have thought many times about marrying Nate. We have even talked about it a handful of times, daydreaming while laying in each other's beds or drinking our morning coffee. It was a calming thought, the two of us never being separated like we have been over the past year of schooling.

"I bet you will," I joke and catch the blush that settles on his cheeks.

"Yeah because I will be marrying you, how horrible."

I swat his shoulder but Nate catches my palm in his and brings it to his lips, pressing a warm kiss to the center before bringing it to press against his cheek. My heart clenches with love as he pours his soul into my eyes.

"I can't wait to sob uncontrollably at our wedding," he tells me and I about start crying right then and there.

"I don't want to leave tomorrow."

"I know."

"It gets harder every time." I bring my other hand up to his face to press my palm against his other cheek so I am cradling his face.

"Pretty soon we won't have to say goodbye anymore." He stretches his neck so that his lips attach back onto mine.

His kiss is soft and it ignites a fire within my bones, making everything that makes me, me, liquify into a hot mess.

"I love seeing you whenever I get but I still enjoy the sight of waking up next to you everyday."

"Is that the only thing you love?" I bend forward and kissing just under his ear.

Nate hums in the back of his throat and I bite my lip at the sound.

His hands squeeze at my sides making me jump away from him. He smiles, knowing where I am most ticklish.

I swat at his shoulder again and this time he lets me make contact. Nate scrunches his face in mock pain. "Get any stronger and I might be in trouble."

"Better watch yourself, huh?"

"Uh huh."

I take his hand and we continue up to his floor. With it being close to midterms, many students are shut in their room with their faces shoved in their books. But, of course, Nate and I are skirting around the thought of studying, two things we both actually enjoy doing, but would rather be together.

I have tempted a few times to talk myself into transfering to be closer to Nate. Though I loved my school and was beginning to be more involved on the campus, it still bothered me being away from Nate. We had discussed it a few times and everytime Nate was the voice of reason.

He knew I would regret not staying at Dartmouth. It was everything I had worked for and though we would be together, he knew I wouldn't be truly happy. That is why I love him so darn much. He knew me better than I knew myself at times.

A glimpse of red catches my eye as we pass the dorm on the right. "Hey, Molly," I greet and pull Nate to a stop.

She looks up towards my voice and seases fanning her face with her English book. She just so happened to get stuck with a room that has terrible ventilation and requires her to leave her door open for cool air.

"Hey, princess," is her normal greeting. Nate's hand squeezes mine and I try to hold back my laugher after what we just witnessed downstairs. "Heading back to school soon?"

"Yup," I say. "Actually, no. I am going to go home for a day to attend my Dad's lecture on the neurons of the brain and then head back to school. My professor is taking it as extra credit so..."