Hugs and Puppies

Cute, fluffy & happy, to make up for the last one ;)

(Dean and Cas have been together for over a year and everyone knows about it)

3rd person POV

----------------------------------------------------

Dean was alone in the bunker doing research for a case. Sam was out with Gabriel and Cas was on a walk. The door opened and Cas walked in, holding a cardboard box. Dean stood up to greet his boyfriend.

"What's in the box?" He asked.

"Don't get mad, ok?" Cas replied, putting the box on the table.

"I won't, what is it?"

The angel slowly opened the box to reveal three tiny puppies.

"I found them. They were abandoned. Who would do that? It's horrible, I had to take them, I'm sorry, Dean. Can we keep them? Please."

"No, Cas, I'm sorry, we can't." Dean said.

"Why?" Cas asked sadly.

"Because, well, three puppies is a lot. And how would we pay for food? I'm sorry Cas but no."

"I can get them food, please Dean, I'll take care of them, I promise, you won't even notice them." He begged.

Dean looked at the puppies again. He had to admit, they are very cute.

"I-I'm sorry Cas, we can't." He said, looking at his boyfriend, who was pouting.

"Please Dean..Please please pleaaase"

Dean sighed. "Fine."

"Really!? Oh my- Thank you so much Dean! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Cas said, before running towards his boyfriend and smashing their lips together.

"I love you too" Dean laughed as he kissed the angel back, wrapping his hand around his waist.

The two sat on the couch and played with the puppies.

"What should we name them?" Dean asked, lifting one up onto his lap.

"Uhh... How about I name one, you name one and Sam names one?" He suggested.

"Good idea" Dean said, smiling.

"I'll call this one...noodles" Cas said, lifting one of the puppies in the air. Dean laughed a little.

"Okay, this one is...Angus." Dean said.

The puppies soon fell asleep and Dean and Cas sat on the couch, cuddling and talking until Sam got back.

Sam got home a while later and walked in to see Cas lying on Dean and Dean lightly stroking his hair, with three tiny puppies asleep next to them. He raised an eyebrow and gave Dean a questioning look.

"Cas found them...He insisted we keep them...You get to name one."

Sam didn't even think, it was like he had already thought of it before...which he had.

"Ghandi." Sam said, smiling.

"Okay cool, so we have, Ghandi, Angus and..noodles." Dean said.

"Yay!" Cas whisper/yelled, smiling.

"Thank you so so so much!" The angel said, turning around and hugging Dean tightly.

"No problem, angel." Dean said, kissing the top of his boyfriends head.

----------------------------------------

Wooooo happy!!

Hope you enjoyed this, I think it's kinda cute. Idk why Cas is acting like a child all the way through though...heh sorry.

-Alex