The left side of everywhere

Based on the song 'the left side of everywhere' by Sleeping With Sirens

-----------------------------------------------

Cas and Dean are alone in the bunker, Sam is 'on a hunt' with Gabriel (they're not doing much hunting, wink wink). Dean is doing research for a case and Cas is wandering around the bunker aimlessly. It was getting late and Dean was getting bored of doing research, he closed his computer and stood up to get beers for him and Cas. He was hungry but didn't want to go out, and they had no food so he couldn't cook. He decided to order pizza. The pizza arrived and Dean and Cas ate, staring at each other every now and then, hoping the other wouldn't notice. After they ate, they sat on couch and just talked. They had never really talked before, not like this. The conversation kept getting deeper, and they were sitting closer and closer to each other.

There's no doubt tonight I'm falling, I'm falling so in love with how you are to me.

For you I would give anything, try and be a man.

I'm falling, I'm falling so, so far from what I thought was clear.

There is not turning back from here. 

Dean and Cas' faces are now only inches apart, they can feel each others warm breath and their eyes are flicking between the others eyes and lips. They both lean in slightly more and kiss gently. 

Now that we have the world in front of us, we're never turning back.

How could we ever not believe?

Now that I have the world in front of me, I'm never turning back.

How could I ever let this go?

The kiss grows deeper and Cas' body is now almost on top of Dean. The realisation of what is happening suddenly hits them and they pull away. Scooting away from each other. 

"I- I'm uh- Sorry I don't-" Dean stuttered.

"I don't- I mean- Agh I-" Cas said back.

"Uhm, I- I'm gonna uh- go to bed." Dean said standing up, not looking at Cas.

When Dean got to his room he closed the door and slid to the floor. He just kissed Cas. And he liked it. He thought to himself. His thoughts soon turned dark, as usual. Oh shit. We kissed. Does it mean anything? Probably doesn't to him. He doesn't have feelings, he's an angel. But I have feelings, and  that kiss meant the world to me. Dean felt a tear slide down his cheek at the thought of Cas leaving him. 

So many times I fall, I'm falling, I fall apart.

I'm so concerned with pity things, it drags me farther down.

Why do we run from things we're scared of?

I see now it's all so clear.

No, there's no turning back from here.

Cas walked up to Dean's room, confused about what had happened, and even more confused about his feelings. He felt things he'd never felt before. Love?

He nocked on the door and pushed open, to see Dean sat on the floor, not quite crying, but a tear on his cheek. 

"Dean?" He said, startling the other man slightly. Dean quickly wiped the tear off his cheek and stood up. 

"Cas I'm sorry what happened was dumb. Let's just forget about it okay? Don't tell anyone." Dean said, patting Cas' shoulder slightly.

"What if I don't want to forget about it though?"  

"What?"

"I highly enjoyed the kiss we shared Dean." 

"Y-you did?" 

"Yes. It made me...feel things...new things." 

Cas stepped towards Dean and cupped his face. They kissed softly, the kiss getting deeper and becoming more passionate. They moved to the bed, lips still locked together. 

*Insert smut*

Now that we have the world in front of us, we're never turning back

How could we ever not believe?

Now that I have the world in front of me, I'm never turning back

How could I ever let this go?

--------------------------------------------

The enddddd 

(It's not the full song) 

This is one of the worst ones I'm sorry :s

xx

-Alex