'·. → look at this [🖇]

You are five years old when this takes place.

(Also, when something is Italic, that means that it's a thought.)

-----

Izuku Midoriya

-

*Your POV*

I sat on the floor of the classroom while I was playing with my doll. A girl that looked to be around my age came up to me with her hand out. "Can I play with her?" She said while reaching over and touching my doll. I made a copy of her and I set it in the girl's hand. The copy soon became dust. The girl started crying at my teacher came over to comfort her. "What did you do this time (y/n)? She said while looking at the dust on the floor." "She made a copy of her doll and it turned into dust when I touched it!" "If you knew about my quirk you would understand what happens when I don't let other's touch it. " I said while laying my head on my arm and drifting off to sleep.

*About an hour later*

I woke up and all of the kids were packing up to go home, and some of them already left. The girl that I gave the doll to came back to me with a few other kids. "How was your nap, printer?" She said while laughing. "Don't call me that! Call me (Y/n)!" I said as I felt something cold drip down my head and I felt my hair and it was wet. The girl was laughing at me and so were the other kids. I ran to grab my stuff but I accidentally ran into daddy. "What happened, Sweetie?" Daddy said while looking at my head. I told him the whole story. He walked over to the teacher to explain the situation to her. The girl was walking towards me with both of her hands in her parents. "You only have a dad and he doesn't even look like you? What is wrong with your family?" She said as I got out my doll and made a clone of it.

This time, she's going to feel this one.

I swung the doll at her face and the doll hit her then fell onto the floor. I looked at her nose and a small stream of blood came from it. Daddy looked at me and ran to the girl's parents to apologize. "Next time this happens I won't hold back," I said while disintegrating the doll that was on the floor and putting the actual doll back into my bag.

Katsuki Bakugo

-

I was in the car with daddy and we were trying to find a parking space that was close to the store. Another car looked like they were going to park there so I froze them and a white bolt of electricity came out of their car. Dad looked at me and made a hissing sound. "Don't use your fucking quirk, kid. We're gonna get in trouble now." He said while turning into the parking spot. I unfroze the car and a man came out of it. He looked really angry. Dad got out and took me with him. "Sorry I froze your car," I said while gesturing to dad to pick me up, and he did. The man took my face and slapped it multiple times, but then I activated my quirk before he had time to slap me again. I was crying and dad held my head to his chest. I unfroze the man and dad looked really angry. "Listen up, Asshole. You hurt my fucking daughter. Go back to your fucking car and find a different fucking parking spot. She said she was fucking sorry!" he said while turning around to put me back in the car.

"She doesn't even look like you! How is she your daughter!" The man said. I felt dad turn around and walk past the man into the store.

Shoto Todoroki

-

-The school that you're going to has a show and tell like event but for quirks. You would show off your quirk to the other students in your class.-