dear...

dear ex best friends,

I will always watch your stories, like your photos, read your tweets. I'll always think randomly about all the memories we had both good and bad because once upon a time we were inseparable. We were once attached at the hip, ready to face the world together.

There's always the "what if this never happened" or the "could have been's" but it happened and life moves on.

I'll always look at the photos of us together and laugh at how young we were. I'll always think about how much fun we had. Sometimes if I'm being honest I miss you so much and the worst part is if we walk past each other and it's like we never met or talked for hours and hours about our secrets.

I'll always be thankful that we were once best friends don't get me wrong but it's bittersweet. Because I still miss you and wish we were still friends at the very least but I don't think you feel the same way.

You have new better friends now.

Sincerely,
your ex best friend

dear ex boyfriends,

Some of you were fantastic, others were emotionally abusive and for that I just want to say fuck you. Fuck you for fucking me up even more than I already was.

I'm no saint and I'm not anything special so I should be thankful that I even got the chance of dating you but I'm not. Why should I be thankful for something that made me cry for a week straight? And then completely crush me for the following months?

I'm thankful that we aren't together anymore if that counts. I have regrets and wishes but there's nothing I can do about it. Life moves on and I'm going with it.

Sincerely,
your ex girlfriend
(seriously fuck you all)