"No, you know where the keys are when you need them." He said pointing to a key hook by the front door.

"Thanks." I said, I quickly went to my bag and grabbed an outfit before going to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I soon got out of the shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and got dressed before walking back out of the bathroom.

"Nice shirt choice." Seth smiled looking at my shirt. I looked down and groaned. A Seth Rollins shirt loosely hung on my body.

"Don't flatter yourself. I didn't mean to grab this one."

"I'm just glad you have it."

"Shut it Seth. Are you coming with me or not?"

He nodded before walking to the door with me. We both slipped our shoes on and said bye to Flash and Mark before I grabbed the keys to Mark's car and walked out the door.

"So." Seth said once we got in the car.

"What now?"

"Shall we rehearse?"

"Rehearse what?"

"What you're going to say to him."

"Seth, I'm fully capable of -."

"That's not what you're going to say."

I rolled my eyes and backed out of the driveway before driving down the road.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to be nice."

"Well I'm assuming he's going to be nice so why should I tell him -."

"Not him Hadley. I want you to be nice to him."

"What do you mean, I'm nice to everyone." I said before he raised an eyebrow at me. "Ok you."

He continued to look at me with the same expression.

"Ok fine whatever, you win." I said. "I'm mean to many."

"All I'm saying is try."

"Seth, chill. Like I said, I invited him. I'm not gonna be a complete douche when I asked him to fly all the way here."

"Ok." He said.

I'm sure he was unsure of how truthful I was. I glanced over at him to see that he had a nervous expression on his face.

"Hey." I said. "Everything's gonna be ok, alright?" I said, nudging his arm with my hand, trying to be the least bit sentimental. He nodded, still looking nervous.

"As long as you behave yourself."

"Trust me, I've got this all under control." I said.

——

I pulled into the airport parking lot and looked around for Braun. I couldn't miss the guy, after all he was basically a giant.

"I think I see him!" Seth exclaimed.

"There is no "think" about seeing him Seth. He can't be easily mistaken."

"It is him!" Seth said ignoring me. He got out of the car and greeted Braun before they both made their way to the car. "Welcome to Wales!" Seth said happily. "Glad to have you here, buddy."

I heard Braun groan at Seth before seeing his hand come forward to clap Seth on the shoulder.

"Glad to be here." He said tiredly. "Hi Hadley."

"Hi Braun. As Seth said, welcome to Wales and thanks for coming. Seth may have told you different but, I really do appreciate you coming to help me out."

"No problem, wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Glad to hear I can count on you." I said smiling slightly, looking in the rear view mirror at him. I shook my head slightly, knocking some thoughts to the back of my mind.

"So what am I doing here?" He asked, tiredly.

"So I need your help teaching some people a lesson."

"Ok?"

"You know Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, right?"

"I know of them, we've never met before though."

"Well, those two are the ones who need the lesson. I am currently not on good terms with them and have called you and Seth to my side to declare war."

"War? That's a bit much don't you think?" Seth asked.

"Not even the slightest bit." I answered before continuing. "Tonight, at the Progress show, we are going to interrupt their match and dismantle them."

"Like a rock slide." Braun said.

"What?" I asked looking at him in the mirror.

" 'cause their Mustache Mountain."

"I'm regretting this." I mumbled under my breath before I let out a frustrated sigh. "This isn't going to work if you keep making jokes."

"Ok, I'm sorry." Braun said. "Continue."