" Please doctor I need to know, I cannot lose her, I should find her and save her. For that I need to know what happened to her actually." Siddharth requested him.

Doctor felt bad for him but he couldn't do anything.

" I am sorry Mr. Khurana I can't help you. I cannot break hospital rules and it will be against my ethics. I am so sorry. " Doctor said sympathetically looking at him.

Siddharth sighed sadly and tears started to fall from his eyes thinking about something happening to Anu. Doctor felt bad and tried to console him but Siddharth just stood up and silently walked outside.

He leaned onto the wall defeatedly  not understanding what to do and how to find her. He just hopes and wishes that nothing should happen to her.

******

He walked outside to his car and stood at his car thinking what to do. Helplessness makes him frustrated and bangs his hand on the car.

" Sir?"

He heard and turned to see Neha and Raj standing there looking concerned at him.

" What happened Sir?" Raj asked him.

" Did you get the appointment?" Neha asked him when he stayed silent.

" Sir?" They walked close to him worried at his calm behavior.

Siddharth sighed loudly.

" I talked to the doctor and he told that he cannot disclose about patient's information to anyone except their family." Siddharth replied angrily.

" Oh!" They said and looked at each other disappointed.

" Don't worry we will try to ask him in  another way." Neha said to them.

" And how is that?" Raj raised his brows at her.

Neha scratched her head thinking deeply and suddenly her face lit up like a thousand watts bulb.

" Idea!" Neha screamed jumping up and down which made other people around them look at them weirdly.

" What?" Siddharth frowned.

And for that Neha looked at Raj and smiled mischievously.

" No! No..... Don't even open your mouth, I am having a very bad feeling about your idea." Raj said going back laughing nervously.

" Shut up and listen." She scolded him and Siddharth looked at her hopefully.

" OK listen now..... I and Raj will dress up as your parents and go to that doctor. We will beg him to say about Anu's condition saying that it's our last wish to see Anu." Neha grinned proudly at her marvelous idea.

Siddharth and Raj just stared at her blankly.

" I know I am awesome guys..... You don't need to be so shocked for my wonderful idea, in fact I have many more ideas like that. " She said to them flipping her hair dramatically.

" Do you know right my parents are very famous infact whole khuranas are very much famous?" Siddharth asked her blankly.

" Of course I know! So what? " Neha exclaimed.

Siddharth sighed and Raj facepalmed himself.

" So that means everyone knows who are my parents and you will be caught easily." Siddharth explained calmly.

"Oh! I forgot that....." She smiled sheepishly at him.

They both sighed in relief that atlast she understood. But that was temporary because her face again lit up with another idea making Raj pull his hair.