Chapter 1

Naminori School

"Hey did you hear?" said a random boy.

"Hear what?" Mochida.

"They say that he is back."

"Eh? NANIIIII???!!!! We're doomed!"

"I know he's even worse than Hibari."

Interesting I wonder who is coming that that's got everyone except Kyoya scared. Very interesting... thought a certain hitman.

.

Kyoya Hibari stood on the roof gazing at the black limo that pulled up by the school's gates. Kyoya narrowed his eyes and readied his tonfa. As soon as the person put his feet on the ground he threw his tonfa hitting straight for him. The red-haired figure caught the flying tonfa and glared at the direction of the person responsible.

Kyoya clicked his tongue. Sensing his annoyance the red-haired figure smirked which pissed off the ravenette even more. The man fixed his clothes and walked towards Hibari's 'office'. However, he stopped in his tracks when he wanted to open the door and glared at the window that a certain someone was hiding in the tree. "Kyo open the door."

"Hn carnivore." said Kyoya.

A tense aura appeared between the two with both glaring at each other.

"I see that you haven't changed." said Akashi stoically.

So they know eachother...intresting. thought a certain sadist.

"Hn. Did you win?"

Akashi smirked. "Obviously."

Kyoya smirked slightly. "Hn, come in."

"Why did you come now aren't you busy with the competitions?"

"Yes, I was. However, it seems that it's time to take my father's position sooner than expected. Did anything interesting happen?"

"No."

"Hoh? It doesn't seem that way Kyo."

Kyoya narrowed his eyes. "Tch... I have met an interesting Usagi."

"Is that so."

"Hn."

"Interesting. You don't usually take interest in herbivores as you put it. He must be special."

"Hn."

"I suppose I have to meet the boy. It seems that there's more to him than meets the eye isn't there? Considering that he has a hitman for a bodyguard don't you think so Hibari? I shall take my leave." Akashi smiled sadistically at Kyoya and then opened the door to leave. Kyoya narrowed his eyes and threw a tonfa at him. Akashi caught the weapon without turning and then returned it with full force. Kyoya quickly dodged the tonfa and it hit the wall creating a crater. "It's not nice throwing things kyoya."

"Tch. Annoying carnivore."

Akashi chuckled amusingly and then left.

.

"Alright class, we have a new student. come in." said Nezu.

Why do I have a bad feeling about the new guy? everyone in the classroom thought.

A red-haired boy with golden yellow and crimson vertical pupils entered the classroom and looked at everyone with a stoic and cold expression. "Hn, Akashi Kozato." he glared at them. The students flinched at the intimidating heterochromia eyes of the new student.

Oh God, he's back! everyone shivered.

Reborn smirked. I like him...