Chapter 2

Namimori High

Nezu looked at one of the students. "Answer the question on the board!"

"U-Um is it seven?" The student said nervously.

"Wrong! The answer is 2! I know this because I'm an elite teacher from a famous university in Japan!" Nezu said.

"S-Sorry sensei!" The student replied.

"Hmph, you're useless! Even a toddler would be able to answer this question!"

Akashi listened to the teacher with twitching eyebrows. It seems Kyoya has been a bit soft on the teachers of this school if they have this imbecile teaching. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Kozarto mansion, Ryuji speaking." The voice said.

"Ryuji I need you to find a new teacher for Namimori High. The current one is a simpleton."

"As you wish Master Kozarto." Ryuji said.

Akashi ended the call and stood up to leave the classroom. He looked at a certain brunette from the corner of his eyes and smirked. The brunette flinched at the sadistic smirk of the redhead. 

So he's the one Kyo is interested in. You indeed are a carbon copy of Vongola Primo Tsunayoshi Sawada. Akashi ignored the teacher's warnings and left.

Akashi walked towards the basketball field and looked at the lone ball on the ground. He calmly walked towards it and picked it up. He looked at the net and threw the ball. "Is something the matter, Leo?" The crimson-haired boss said as he looked at the person standing behind him.

"Are you aware that the sun Arcobaleno is in this school?" Leo said

"Of course. After all the future Vongola Decimo is here. However, I'm a bit disappointed at how clumsy and shy he is. But then again, Enma was like that before I tor-taught him."

Leo shivered. He clearly remembered the screams of agony he heard in the Kozarto mansion. And the fact that the young Simon would come out bruised followed by the sadistic face of the eldest Simon.

"A-Ah yes, t-that's true." Leo said nervously as he sweated bullets.

"Now, why are you here, Leo?"

Leo cleared his throat. "There's been an incident."

Akashi narrowed his eyes. "What incident?"

Leo avoided the redhead's gaze and gulped nervously. "It's about your b-brother. He's in hospital."

Akashi's eyes widened. "Take me there now!"

"H-Hai!"

.

.

Hospital

Akashi looked at the bruised up redhead sleeping on the hospital bed and frowned. "Jack." Akashi said coldly.

Suddenly a person stepped out of the shadows of the room. "Yes?" he said while smiling mischievously.

"Kill the people responsible for my brother's condition

"Kill the people responsible for my brother's condition."

The blonde's smile turned bloodthirsty. "With pleasure." Jack said before disappearing.

Akashi took a seat next to the younger Simon and took his hand in his. "Get well soon, otouto."

Enma's eyes fluttered open. He looked up at the worried face of his brother. "A-Aniki?"

Akashi nodded. "I'm here. Are you alright?"

"Hai. What happened. Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital as to what happened well your guardian said the bullies hit you. But don't worry, they won't bother you again. Akashi smiled sweetly making Enma flinch. Also it seems you need more tor-training."

Enma shivered at the mention of training.

"That aside. I saw the future Vongola Decimo today. It seems he's in the same school as Kyo. Something tells me you two well get along nicely with each other." Akashi patted the younger redhead. "I must be going now. I have work to finish. I'll see you soon, otouto."

Enma nodded. "Hai. Goodbye aniki."

Akashi smiled slightly. "Goodbye, otouto." he said before leaving the room. He closed the door to Enma's room and looked at the man leaning on the wall. "Julie."

"It's been a while Akashi-sama." Julie said.

"Indeed, it has." The redhead narrowed his eyes. "Make sure you take care of my brother, Julie." Akashi put his hand on his shoulder and tightened it making him flinch. "I'm watching you traitorous Mist. Don't make me put you down. You are useful, after all." Akashi said as he glared coldly at the orange-haired man before leaving.

Julie watched as the redhead left and smirked. "Nufufufu You're a dangerous man Akashi Kozato. It seems you know who I am, yet you let me be free. How inetersting~"