Chapter 14: Precursor to a New Adventure! Apis, a Mysterious Girl!

Start from the beginning

Smoker instantly recognizes the man. "The government wants your head."

"The world is waiting for our answer."

There is suddenly a strong wind, blowing Smoker and Luffy and you off the ground. You let out a yelp, trying to grab onto something, until Luffy's hand makes it to yours. His arms is outstretched, but he pulls you to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I got you Y/n!" You and Luffy are blown back quite a bit, as well as Zoro. When the winds die down, you and Luffy crash. You stand up and see Zoro, along with Luffy.

Zoro looks around in confusion at how quickly the wind died down. "What was that just now?"

"Luffy! Luffy!"

You turn, and in the distance, you see Nami and Mist calling out to you. "Y/n! I can't keep back the Merry! Hurry!"

"Y/n-chaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!"

"Hurry you guys!!!"

"We'd better hurry! Or the ship will be swept away!" you cry, already mentally preparing to run again. You and Zoro are about to run in one direction, when Luffy goes in the other. Luffy jumps, grabbing the metal bars of steps, stretching his body backwards. "Gum Gum.........."

"Luffy?! What're you doing?!" You yell, until Zoro stops you. "I've got a bad feeling ab-" Luffy launches forward letting go of the bars, and heading straight for you guys. "ROCKET!!!!!" Zoro and you instantly try to run away. "I KNEW IT!!!!!!" the two of you scream in unison.

Luffy hits you, you hit Zoro, and the three of you go flying into the Merry's sail, then crash onto the deck. You land on Sanji, with your cleavage right in his face, causing an epic nosebleed. "Y-Y/n-channn~" You scream and reel back away from him. "GYAH!!! NAMI!!!"

Nami jumps at your tone. "What?!"

"Sanji-san won't stop bleeding!!!" Zoro grabs Sanji, lifting him up. "OI! Eyebrow Cook! Don't go peeping at Y/n! Got it?!" Sanji instantly snaps out of it. "What did you say Marimo?!" As those two go at it again, you take it as the chance to escape. You stand up, trying to catch your breath. Looking back and seeing those two fighting puts a smile on your face.

'Looks like Zoro's having fun,' you thought.

"Looks like you found a great crew huh, y/n?" You jump, and look to see Mist down in the water below you. You smile, lifting the water below Mist up, so he is at your level. "Yeah, I did." Mist smiles as you let him go and he swims back under. 'I sure did, right Mom?'

"Y/n!!!!"

You hear Luffy calling you, as you walk over. You see Sanji has a barrel in the circle of the three of you. "What's going on?" you ask pointing to the barrel in confusion. Sanji places his heel on the barrel first. "We're holding a celebration for sailing to the Grand Line." "Oh, I see!"

Sanji was first to speak. "To find the All Blue" Luffy places his foot down next. "To be King of Pirates!" Zoro went next.

"To become the greatest swordsman!"

"To draw a world map!"

"To become a brave warrior of the sea!"

Finally you went next, and you say "To sail by the Pirate King's side!" Nami wiggles her eyebrows teasingly at this, but you don't notice. "We're going...........TO THE GRAND LINE!!!!!!!" Luffy cheers.

"YEAH!"

The following day was much more sunny out. Everyone was somewhat relaxed now that the storm had died down. Sanji was fawning over Nami's beauty as she reads the sea charts. Zoro and you were taking a small nap, while Luffy was sitting on the Merry's lamb head. "Nami! Are we in the Grand Line yet?" Nami sighs, knowing the question was bound to come at some point. "We just left Logue Town two days ago. Wait a few days."