Ch. 1 - New school, new friends, new romance?

Start from the beginning

I had tears running down my cheeks as I struggled to wrestle away from their grips but well....i failed. This continued for who knows how long when I suddenly saw the time on the clock. I shrieked, causing them to back off quickly, and jumped up hastily.  

They looked at me bewildered and I gestured to the clock.  

"Quarter to nine?? I'm going to be uber late‼" I screamed, with eyes wide and trying to stuff my school stuff into a messenger bag.  

"Dude, chill. It's not like you've never turned up late at our school." Michael said, trying to calm me.  

"Yeh but this is different. THIS is a NEW school. And plus, my mum said it was real strict. I don't want to set a bad impression. They'd keep an eye on me even more and I won't be able to sneak out to meet you guys." I responded, grinning on the 'to sneak out to meet you guys' part.  

They oh'd as if to finally get what I was saying. I checked the time again and shrieked again.  

"SHIT, I'M GOING TO BE SO LATE‼ It's fucking 55 past 9 now. Fuucckk‼"  

Michael beamed. "Wanna ride? We can easily make it there in like 2 minutes."  

I nodded quickly but as the four of us piled into the car - me in the front passenger seat while Dixon and Casey sat in the back - I raised my eyebrows. 2 minutes was really quick. Unless...  

"HOLY SHIT, MICHAEL. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN‼! ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING GET US KILLED YOU CRAZY MANIAC!!!" I screamed while clutching the top of the windshield of his open BMW convertible. I was panting while praying for my life and when I looked over at Michael, I saw that he was laughing and singing to the beat of the song on the radio which was turned up to the max. It was Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. He looked over at me and grinned stupidly.  

"Enjoying the ride??" He shouted over the music.  

I looked at him crazily. "ARE YOU BLOODY CRAZY??? LOOK BACK AT THE FRIIGGIN ROAD‼ YOU'RE GONNA KILL US‼!"  

I could just hear him laughing over the radio. Damn, he was going to DIE when I get out.

By the time we pulled up at the front of my new school, I was terrified and seething with anger. I jumped out of the seat and practically flung the car door shut. Michael looked at me with a sexy (hehe had to add it in) smirk while he leaped over his car door without even opening it. I guess the slam had made a huge noise because by now, people had started to stop what they were doing and gather around.  

I glared at them and said, "WHAT?!?!?"  

I heard Michael chuckle behind me and I spun around. How the HELL did he get behind me without me noticing?? Staring daggers at him, I readjusted the messenger bag on my shoulders when suddenly he pulled me into a hug.  

"I'll - we'll miss you. And I guess Collegean has always missed you." He whispered in my ear.  

At that, my lousy mood thawed slightly and I smiled. "I'll miss you guys too."  

Dixon and Casey had finally gotten out of the car and were now standing near us. I guess they were waiting for their hugs. Hahaha. I let go of Michael and walked over to Dixon.  

He embraced me, saying. "C/mon, dude. Why leave us? I don't like you anymore."  

I leaned back from his arms and poked my tongue out. "Well, it's not like I ever liked you. Muhahahaha."  

And finally, I ran up to Casey and jumped on his back.  

"Uummpph. DUDDEEEE. You fatso‼" He exclaimed while trying to wrestle me off but I clung on even tighter.  

I laughed wildly, messing up his ever perfect hair, as he frantically tried to stop me with his arms.  

When I jumped off, he was staring daggers at me. "You TOTALLY messed up my hair. I spent like half an hour on it‼!"  

I smirked. "Wowwwww, half an hour?? Even I don't spend that much time on my hair. Oh gawd, don't tell me you're gay‼" I gasped, with mock horror and wide eyes.  

"Harhar, very funny. Anyways, you're like...a tomboy. You didn't even brush your hair this morning from our sleepover last night." He sniggered.  

"Well, you TOOK my hair brush‼ AND hogged the bathroom. You are so not cool‼ And plus, your hair looks exactly the same as when you woke up."  

"Hah, well I do have to look good for the ladies" He said slyly, pretending to pose and run his fingers through his luscious brown hair.  

I gasped. EW EW EW, I just said one of my best friends had LUSCIOUS hair. I nearly shit myself.  

"Ohhh, caught for words, Silver?? My looks do that to everyone. Don't worry." He winked.  

I rolled my eyes. "Whatevs, dude."  

Just then, a bell went. I looked around. People were staring at us. I glared back at them but they continued to stare. When I looked back at the boys, they were staring - awe-struck - at chicks. Chicks with mega short skirts and slutty tanks and glaring at me. I smacked the boys all on the backs of their heads and they jolted as if suddenly brought back from a fantasy.  

"Mannn, I wanna go to this school now." Dixon muttered, and I think, drooling a bit.  

"I agree, dude." Michael whispered.  

"So. Many. Easy. Chicks!" Casey whispered yelled.  

I coughed impatiently. They were holding me up and making me late. "Uhhh, I'm running late, guys. I still have to get to the office‼"  

"Awww, don't be jealous, Silv. You'll always be the pwettiest and hawtest." Casey smirked.  

"Ahahaha - no. I am not 'pwetty' at all. Now hurry up and go back to your school." I cried.  

"You know...you could always wag‼" Michael protested.  

I looked at him, dumb-founded. "Uhh, on my first day? I DON'T think so. Anyways, bye you guys. I'll see you soon‼"  

I walked away, waving and smiling as they waved back. They were whooping or something and Michael was chatting to this chick, putting a hand to his ear as if to say 'call me'. I rolled my eyes, chuckling. Well...boys will ALWAYS be boys. And I loved Michael, Dixon and Casey as my best and only friends. I sighed. Too bad Collegean wasn't here anymore. I miss him and his geeky style.  

I looked up at the front entrance of the school and then back at the boys. They grinned back like maniacs and I exhaled a breath I didn't realise I had been holding.

Well...it's too late to turn back now‼  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

So what do you think of it?? Comment and vote peeps :)