Ch. 1 - New school, new friends, new romance?

Heyy peeps :) Steph here and this is mine and Elles first story ever written ^^ so hope you enjoy reading it........  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter 1 - New school, new friends, new romance.

"Awwwww, Silver. I'm gonna miss you so frickin' badly‼" Dixon Roswell said as he engulfed me in a huge bear hug.  

"Bleaghh, Dixon, GET OFF MEEEEE‼!" I pretended to choke and playfully slapped his chest as he moved away from me.  

I felt muscular arms come around me from behind, I immediately recognized the trademark cologne of Michael Harley. I laughed when he pulled me into a hug and he said, "Silv, dudette, imma miss ya like hell. Who's gonna help me with my math's homework now? Or help me draw mo's and unibrows on the guys when we have sleepovers? Damn you, Silv."  

He released me and I turned around. "Cmon, Mikey, get, ummmm, iunno, maybe Case to do your homework. He's smart too...." I said, smiling.  

As soon as he heard his name, Casey Tenson jumped up and ran over to us.  

"Huh, who said my name? Aww hell man, I ain't doing his work. He can do his own effing work." He smirked before continuing. "And me too, Silver. Imma miss you sooo muchhhhh‼ Shit, girl. Damn your dad for sending you to stupid McKinley Heights." He exclaimed and pulling me into the 3rd hug today.  

"Naww, dudes. It's not like I'm moving away‼ We can still see each other‼" I cried, slightly sad.  

"But it won't be the sameeeee. You'll get new friends and you'll forget about us‼" Dixon pouted. I couldn't help but to feel heartbroken - he was just too adorable when he looked sad.  

"Oh god, I think I'm going to cry now. Thanks alot, Silv." Michael pretended to sniffle and wipe away a lone tear.  

"Dayummm, everyone's moving away. First Collegean (Coll-le-gen) and now you‼!" Casey exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air and looking up, his brown hair falling over his foresty green eyes in the act.  

"Chyeeah, but Col actually moved when we were, like what? In year 6, to another state to a FRIIGIN BOARDING SCHOOL‼ He's not coming back, I don't think..." Dixon cried, his eyes misty, looking down towards the ground.  

We all had a moment of sadness as we remembered Collegean. He had been geeky just like the rest of us, but I guess, the boys had grown out of their puppy fat and bad acne and become quite....uhhhh...hot. Uggghhh, what am I thinking?!?!? These were my best friends who still were the geeks I knew back in primary school. Anyways, back to Collegean. He had left just at the beginning of Year 6 with thick-ass glasses and pimples all over his face (hehe) to go to some rich boarding school his parents were making him go to. We never heard from him again...

Snapping back to the present, I looked up at the boys who had been my bestest and only friends since that club our mothers went to when we were still toddlers and hated each other because we kept getting our toys taken by each other. I could feel tears gathering and my cheeks starting to get hot. Come on, Silver. Get yourself together, you NEVER cry. Well, besides the time I fell off my bike when I was racing the boys back in Grade 1. It really hurt‼  

I put on a brave face and smirked. "Awww, about to cry now, you big babies?? Bwahahhaa, losers."  

All three of them looking up at once with grins on their faces, I realised I should have kept my mouth shut. Before I knew it, they had tackled me -YES, all 3 of them and boy, are they MUSCLY - to the ground and I was gasping for air as they tickled me.