Ch 4 - This is NOT what it seems.

Ok... I know this is like a MASSIVELY UBER LATE UPDATE but blame Elles xD she had writers block so yea.... Hope you enjoy and feedback would be nice! *nudgenudge* ;)

Chapter 4 - This is NOT what it seems.

"Oiii, Silver!" It was Dustin's annoying voice again. "Come back. You're supposed to help me clean up!!!!"

I came to a standstill before whirling around. I glared at him for a moment. "ONLY, if you don't mention anything disgusting or disturbing."

Dustin thought for a bit. "Hmmm, fine."

Upon that, I turned around again and headed towards the toilets. I walked silently whilst Dustin trodded next to me. About two totally quiet minutes later, I was standing in front of the girls' bathroom.

"Hey, whoaa, wait." Dustin stopped a few steps behind me.

I looked at him quizzically. "What is it now??"

"I am NOT going into a GIRLS' bathroom." He stuck out his hands. "What the hell do you take me for?!?!"

I thought for a moment. "Well, a pervert, a hormonal jerk, an egotistic dope, a dic-"

"OKOKOK, I didn't mean that but.... Oh what the hell, just DONT make me go in....THERE."

I frustratedly cross my arms over my chest. "Do you want to clean up or not?"

"Yeahh but-"

I didn't bother hearing the rest of his annoying voice. I grabbed his outstretched hand and pulled him into the girls' toilets. The moment we came barrelling in, a younger girl washing her hands screamed. Her hands went to her mouth as she saw Dustin tumbling in after me. Hastily, she picked up her bag and scooted the hell out of the room. Dustin coughed nervously. Rolling my eyes, I quickly checked the rest of the cubicles to find them all empty. Well at least we won't find anyone else in here. For now...

I dragged Dustin to the sink. "Now clean up while I keep watch for anyone coming in." I said flatly.

He shrugged and started to pull his shirt off. I turned a bright red as I caught a glimpse of tanned abs.

"WHOA! Hold it there buster!. What the hell are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Uhh...taking my shirt off? I mean seriously, I have freaking pasta down my top. It feels disgusting!" He stated before continuing. "Awww, yuck. It's all cold and hard."

I silently screamed in embarrassment and squeezed my eyes shut as Dustin whipped off his whole shirt. I heard him chuckle and then the soft slap of his shirt slung on to the edge of the metal sink.

"Uh....are you gonna keep doing that?" Dustin asked with a hint of

amusement in his voice.

"D-do what?" I asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"You have your eyes closed and you're blushing like crazy."

I opened my eyes and widened them. "I-I'm not blushing!"

Then I noticed my eyes were opened and I could see him. Him and his 6-pack....

The heat rose higher in my cheeks and I felt like dying in a hole......but then again I also felt like running my fingers along his muscles.

I slapped myself mentally.

"OW!" I cried. My forehead stung as I pressed my hand gingerly to it. I'd actually slapped myself. "Ouchie, ouchie, ouchieeeeee!"