Peeking in...

A crime thriller of the '80s with lots of mystery around a murder is on its way. A crime who had a witness claiming that he saw the person who committed the crime made it undeniably interesting to solve this mystery. 

Who was the real killer? 

We will see...

Bombay's nights were still under the allure of beauty, liquor, and underworld crimes. Sanaya Vastav was the first female in the homicide department. She moved from Delhi to Bombay because of her excellence at work. She became the partner of Barun Dhawan, who was known as a philanderer. It was his cloak or a real face no one ever found it but he was an enigma for the department. His crime-solving spirits and efficiencies were the reasons he was ruling the department. He was arrogant as he could be with everyone around but Sanaya. 

Sanaya's job was to connect the dots of the shreds of evidence to reach the result but this time her own verdict made her spin on her heels.

What happened that made her retrace her own tracks to reach for the real culprit? How will Barun spin the web to help Sanaya?

Let's start...with Whelved.

with Whelved

This story will move slowly and according to my time. I don't need any negativity here especially from those who never found a way to appreciate my time and work. Didn't anticipate in the past and I won't in the future also. Don't come here with your agenda as I have no patience or mood for that. I will take a screenshot of your name & comment or message and publish it so everyone else can see your real face too. A simple thing you can do is "Don't read" if you can't appreciate free stuff for entertainment...