sixteen

Haru's POV

I stopped and turned over to the side where Hyunsuk is standing there, looking at us with a smirk. " I- "

I pushed Yoonbin away and I got off the ride. Yoonbin followed behind, " I'm really impressed it took you so long. " I glared at him.

" Why are you here? " I asked.

" I'm here with a friend. " I smirked. Going to an amusement park with just a guy friend is just plain weird, it's probably a girl.

Just then, " Hyunsuk! " we turned over and Yoonbin's face darkened.

" Jihoon! " I stared at Jihoon with my eyes wide open. My jaw was dropped to the ground and i was just speechless.

He looked over at me with a wide smile, " Hey! I thought you weren't going here. " I scratched my head, trying to think of an excuse.

" You know Him? " I point at Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk nodded, placing his arm over Jihoon's shoulders. " He is the newest member in the soccer team and one of the better one too. "

" But I see what you're doing there just now. " Hyunsuk wriggled his brows with a wide smirk, his eyes wandering between Yoonbin and I.

I smacked him on the head, " Are you dancing salsa with your lips? " He smirked even wider. I kicked
his shin and he fell to the ground.

He glared at me while kneeling, " You're not getting any Christmas present you grinch! " My eyes widened as I help him up.

" I love you to the moon and back. Now get me some present, make sure that it's edible. " He scoffed.

" This is for you. " I looked over at Jihoon who suddenly gave me a hug. My eyes widened and everyone around us were shocked.

He patted the back of my head, " Merry Christmas. "

Yoonbin pulled me away from his embrace, glaring at him. " I thought you like Hyeri? " Jihoon asked and I felt like time just stopped.

Right.

Hyeri.

I turned to look over at Yoonbin who was staring at Jihoon, fuming with anger. " I don't know what you're up to but- "

" Jihoon! " I heard a familiar voice echoing through my ears. I saw Hyeri running towards us with a wide smile plastered on her face.

She smiled, " Hi everyone! " She spotted Yoonbin and made her way towards him.

" I didn't know you guys know each other. " She wrapped her arms around Yoonbin's. I looked over at Yoonbin who yanked her hands away.

Suddenly, I hate Christmas.

Hyunsuk's POV

I felt the atmosphere getting a little too awkward for my liking. I chuckled awkwardly, " Let's go for a ride! Maybe a roller coaster or- "

" I'm with Yoonbin-ie! " Hyeri said and I looked over at Haru who look as if she's going to burst into tears any moment now.

Yoonbin scoffed, " I don't like roller coasters. "

" Oh, me too! " Hyeri said, smiling widely at Yoonbin who looks pretty done with life. Pretty much like someone just killed his toy bear.

I burst into laughter, " Let's take the teacup! " Jihoon smirked, walking over to Haru, placing his arm over her shoulders.

Well, I guess i'm alone.

Yoonbin shoved Hyeri's hand away, grabbing Haru's hand and walking away. " Go! Go! Ha Yoonbin! " I screamed, causing everyone to look at us.

" Yoonbin! " Hyeri screamed but I stopped her from ruining their moment. Seriously, she's getting really annoying and on my nerves.

She glared at me but I simply avoided her eye contact.

Jihoon walked over to her, " Noona, just let them have their moment. " I looked over at Jihoon with a frown.

" You guys know each other? " Jihoon nodded.

" My sister. " He ruffled her hair but she smacked his hand away with a glare.

This is getting more complicated that I've thought. Like seriously, Jihoon is Hyeri's brother and Hyeri likes Yoonbin.

Kill me now.

Yoonbin's POV

" Let's take a picture and just forget about whatever that hap- " Haru looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" Do you like Hyeri or not? " I looked over at her and my heart hurts. It hurts when the person you love is crying because of you.

I gave her a hug, caressing her hair. " I like you. I like you more than you think I do. I really do. " I felt my shoulder area getting soaked up.

I pulled away from the hug and I saw her with tears rolling down her cheeks like a baby. " Why are you crying? " I wiped her tears with my fingers.

" I'm just too happy. You finally like me back the same way. Do you know how hard i've been holding it in? " She smiled.

I gave her a hug, " I'm sorry for making you wait. " She hugged me even harder than before.

" You stink. " She complained and I smacked her head playfully as we burst into laughter in the little tea cup.

I stared at her with a smile plastered on my face. I'm too happy, I have no words to express my feelings. I'm too tired to even hide my feelings.

When the ride ended, we walked over to the little toy store where they sold every character's soft toy.

Seeing the smile on her face made me smile as well.

" Haru, " I called out to her and she turned over to me with a smile on her face.

" I like you. I really like you a lot. " Her face for redder as seconds passed and she looked away.

" Mom! There's a mistletoe! They are standing under a mistletoe! " I turned over to see a little chubby boy dressed in santa costume pointing at something just above us.

I looked up and saw a mistletoe.

Just a few weeks ago, we saw a mistletoe at the bus stop but I didn't dare to admit to my feelings at that time.

But now,

" Haru. " I pulled her closer by her waist.

She stared at me, " Will you be my girlfriend? " He eyes widened slightly before nodding with a huge smile on her face.

A smile spread across my face as I closed the gap once more.

Merry Christmas, my girlfriend.

26th Dec 2018

honestly i wasn't really happy with this chapter but i can't think of anything else :/