four

Yoonbin's POV

I was walking through the hallway when I spotted Hyeri. She's no longer a student of this school but since she's an alumni and a helper in the club, she's able to come back anytime.

I smiled slightly as I walked over to her. " Oh, Yoonbin! " She shot me her signature smile and I almost died.

I'm not the type to approach someone first, neither am I the type to interact with someone especially if that person is a girl but Hyeri is the first.

" C-Can you help me with my sketch? " I asked and she nodded with a bright smile as she ruffled my hair.

" You're so cute! " My heart stared racing so quickly, so much so that it's about to explode any minute.

I scratched my nape shyly, " Hey Friend! " My smile faded just by hearing that familiar voice. The tone and the mood of it.

oh no.

I looked up slowly and saw Jyunhao skipping his way towards us. " Hi! I'm Jyunhao! " He put his arm around my shoulders as he waved to Hyeri.

She smiled back at him, " Are you Yoonbin's good friend? " He nodded while I was there, staring at him.

How are we friends when I treated him like someone who doesn't mean much to me?

This guy is insane.

Suddenly the bell rang, " You guys should head to class now! " Jyunhao nodded as he dragged me across the hallway to our class.

He nudged me, " Who's that pretty girl? " I glared at him and he moved away from me.

His shocked expression slowly turned into a smirk as he moved closer to me again. He placed his mouth at my ear and whispered, " You like her, don't you? "

My eyes widened, " I-I don't! " I argued back but I can't lie well, so I'm pretty much doomed.

For the rest of the day, Jyunhao kept pestering and teasing me. It pissed me off so badly. he's like an insect that doesn't leave your side.

" Haru! " He called out and I turned towards the direction of where Haru is. She looked over at us and came over.

" Isn't your friend Hyeri? " She nodded, not knowing whatever that is happening at the moment.

Jyunhao smirked, " Yoonbin was wondering if sh- " I covered his mouth, smiling at Haru slightly before dragging him across the hallway, leaving Haru alone.

He pushed me away and burst into laughter, " It's my first time seeing you blush so hard. I didn't know you have emotion. " I glared at him and walked away.

When the last bell rang, I was about to leave the room when Jyunhao came and blocked my way. I shot him a cold glare before walking past him.

It's the first time I've ever had a crush on someone and he decide to humiliate me in front of her good friend. " Hey! Yoonbin! " he screamed from behind.

" Didn't you hear me calling you? " He walked beside me and I ignored him once again.

He sighed, " Why are you so petty? It's just you lik- " I pushed him against the wall while holding onto his collar.

" Don't act like you know me. " I said in anger as I yanked his collar away and walked towards the designing room.

There, in front of me is Hyeri.