seventeen

Haru's POV

I sat in front of the television with my eyes wide at the screen in front of me. " Ha- " I threw the pillow against the voice.

" I just wanted to- " I threw another pillow.

" Choi Haru! " He screamed and I glared at Hyunsuk who was holding onto a plate of cookie and a glass of milk with a pissed off face.

My eyes widened as I stood up and ran over to him, taking over the plate of cookies and the cup of milk with a smile. " It has been hard on you. " I patted his back after placing down the food.

He rolled his eyes, taking a seat beside me.

" What are you watching? " I looked over at him before looking back at the television screen.

" Some drama that's really popular these days. " I said as I shoved a piece of cookie into my mouth.

Hyunsuk shrugged, " I don't know why are girls so obsessed with dra- " His eyes widened as he was about to take a piece of cookie but I smacked his hand.

" Just one! " He whined and I shoved it into his mouth.

We stayed like that, with fluffy blankets covering our legs, eyes staring wide at the television screen while shoving cookies down our throats.

Hyunsuk suddenly gulped down my milk and when I was about to pull it away, it's gone.

I was about to rage because i'm too lazy to actually get up to get a cup of milk when he asked me, " I thought you have a date with Yoonbin today? "

My eyes widened as I looked over at the time, rushing to wash up and changed into my clothes which was really simple since i'm late.

I didn't apply anything on my face and just ran out of the house after wearing my shoes.

I was supposed to meet him at 2:15pm but it's already 2:45pm.

When I got there, it started raining heavily. My heart started racing as I looked around for Yoonbin. I felt really bad making him wait.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist and I turned around to face Yoonbin who was smiling down at me. " I'm sorry I'm late. " He shook his head.

" No matter how late you are, I'll always wait for you so please show up even if you're late. " He ruffled my hair and I smiled.

I gave him a hug. I can't believe after so long, I can finally hug him without actually feeling scared that he will find me creepy.

He patted my head, " I get it, you're sorry. Now let's go before the sky is going to turn dark. " I nodded. I was about to walk off when he stretched out his hand.

I smiled slightly as I held his hand and he interlocked our hands.

Since it's raining, many places are a no-no.

We decide to just stay in a cafe. We ordered a cheese cake to share and two cups of milk tea. " So Hyunsuk is now addicted to the drama? " I nodded.

Yoonbin burst into laughter, " Just two days ago he complained to me about you being an obsessive drama watcher. "

I shrugged, " Karma comes around, goes around. "

I heard the plate fell to the ground and I turned around to see Hyunsuk looking towards us with an awkward expression.

" Hyunsuk? " I walked towards him and apologised for the broken plate.

He came to join us on our date so it isn't a date anymore. It's more of an outing with my boyfriend and my brother.

How happy.

" I can't believe you're addicted to the drama. " Yoonbin said as he shot Hyunsuk a judgmental stare.

" I can't believe you're dating Haru. " My eyes widened when Hyunsuk said that.

Yoonbin chuckled, " I can't believe you're saying that about your sister. " Hyunsuk shrugged as he looked over at me.

The three of us just hang out through the day and hate to admit it but it was pretty fun. Hyunsuk and Yoonbin got along pretty well and suddenly, it was a date between the two of them.

Hyunsuk went home first so it's finally just the both of us alone on our first date.

Yoonbin held my hand, " You know, I think today is the best time we've ever hang out. " I shook my head.

" Hyunsuk joined us when it's not even half and hour. " He shook his head as he stood and he cupped my face.

" It's the best because it's the first time we hang out after I asked you to be my girlfriend. " I smiled as I stared at him when he leaned in to my face and I closed my eyes.

I heard a chuckle, " Did you actually think i'm going to kiss you? " I rolled my eyes as I walked off first but he held my wrist.

" You're not wrong. " With that, he closed the gap between us once again.

Why is it always him closing the gap?

Yoonbin's POV

The both of us walked under the dark sky with our hands interlocked. I felt really happy, even though Hyunsuk came out of sudden.

I was always more of an introvert so I don't usually interact first but Haru changed that about me.

I approached her first ever since she stopped approaching me. It felt weird without her around me and I don't like it.

" Jihoon just messaged me. " She said and I looked over at her phone to see her messaging her Jihoon.

Out of jealousy, I snatched the phone away and she furrowed her brows. " What you're doing now is making me jealous. Park Jihoon is a threat to me. "

She pouted, " But he's my friend. "

A sigh escaped my mouth as I passed her phone back to her. Hate to admit it but what she said was true. Jihoon is her friend and I can't stop her from interacting with him even if i'm jealous.

I wrapped my arms around her, " I don't want to lose you. " She turned her body to face me.

" You won't lose me, because I can't lose you either. "

29th Dec 2018

honestly this chapter isn't that good because i seriously can't think of a plot for this chapter :/

sorry about that!!

by the way, yoonbin was out of treasure six but please don't hate on other trainees especially seunghun and byeonggon because all of them work hard.

Moreover, they are all friends so please respect the outcome because it pisses me off when people are insulting others and saying other trainees shouldn't be in the group but your bias should.

I agree that it can get a little urgh when your bias isn't inside ( mine is Yoonbin, Junkyu and Doyoung ) but what can we really do? is the YG producers going to suddenly make your bias he part of the group?

I believe all of them want it to be a fair competition and i'm sure all of them are friends with each other so please do not hate on them. I know many of you might not agree with my thinking but it's not right to spread negativity. We should all be happy for the new treasure six, all of them work hard.

Spread love not hate <3