five

Haru's POV

I walked into the design room again to see the new guy and Hyeri speaking to each other while laughing. They seem pretty happy and it's the first time since i've seen her laughing so much.

It's actually the first time i've seen the new guy ever have any other expression except for an emotionless expression.

Suddenly, Hyeri stood up, " It was nice talking to you, but I got to leave now. " He nodded and they smiled at each other before she walks out of the room.

After seeing her leave, I ran over to him. " What's your name? " I asked and he seem pretty shocked but he manage to say out his name.

" Yoonbin. " I nodded with a smile.

" Right, Yoonbin. " He nodded with a blank face as he drank a sip of water.

I smiled, " You like Hyeri don't you? " He started choking on water and I patted his back as hard as I could so that he would stop choking.

Apparently that didn't work.

" You can't lie to a girl especially when it becomes to having a crush. " I winked at him, but he just looked away and continued sketching.

I rolled my eyes, taking a seat beside him. " So here's the plan. It've been a long time since I last saw Hyeri laugh so hard, so I want to match make you guys up and the only way is through some activities. "

He didn't look up, " I'm going to tell Aera to have a camp next week. I'm pretty sure Hyeri is going to come since she's the alumni. "

" I'm going to make sure both of you are getting paired up and love is gonna blossom in the midst of summer. " I smiled as I stared at the sunlight proudly even though it's so glaring.

He looked up at me, " It's not going to work. " He stood up, puts his huge giant hands in his pocket before walking past me.

A racer like me can't let him leave.

I held his wrist, " You're going to go out there and capture her heart just like how Spongebob captured mine. " I smiled.

He was about to walk away, " Don't tell me you want Hyeri to be sad again. " He turned his face slightly to the right before turning to face me fully.

He yanked my hand away, " So what's the plan? "

I smiled widely as I told him my plan and i'm pretty sure it's going to work because i'm the one planning it and i'm pretty proud of my skills.

" I'm going to transform you into her dream guy. " I smiled proudly as I eyed him up and down while he's judging me up and down.

He squinted his eyes, " What do you mean? " I shot him a sly smile as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bus stop.

" What are you planning? " He asked as I released his hand.

" I'm going to have you change your fashion. " He raised one of his brows but before he could even make any reasons not to go, the bus came and I dragged him up the bus.

I sat by the window, " Don't you love the flowers? " I smiled as I asked Yoonbin.

" No. " He said coldly and I smacked his arm.

He glared at me, " Don't you think those children looks really cute in uniform? " I smiled, while staring at them crossing the road while holding hands.

" Kids are annoying. " I smacked him once more.

" Stop being so negative and smile more, you look cute when you smile. " He seem rather shocked but his expression soon return to his natural cold face.

Yoonbin's POV

" Stop being so negative and smile more, you look cute when you smile. " My eyes widened, how can she say it so naturally without thinking it's such a big deal?

I cleared my throat to lessen the awkwardness but clearly i'm the only one affected. " Don't you think the reflection of me looks so good? "

I looked at her with the are you serious face while she shot me the think before you answer face. I sighed and nodded, and she started grinning brightly.

" We're here! " She leaned nearer to me, while trying to press the button for the bus to come to a stop. My heart started racing slightly.

" Short. " I murmured but she heard.

She glared at me, " I'm just being fun-sized. Moreover, i'm not that short. " I shrugged and we got off the bus.

Without any warning, she pulled my hand and dragged me into the mall. " You almost broke my arm. " She turned around and smiled.

" I'm trying to break your curse of being single for life. Breaking your arm is the least you can do. " I frowned. How can someone be so weird?

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a clothes store where's there's great sale. " Since you have such nice proportion, I think you'll fit everything. "

" How helpful. I'm not rich to buy everything. " I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

" I'm not done yet. However your face just ruined your body. " I frowned and turned around, about to walk out of the store when she held my hand.

" I'm sorry. You look perfect, you look so handsome, you look just like the perfect boyfriend for Hyeri. " Just hearing her name made me blushed.

Haru then chose some clothes for me to try on while she waited for me outside of the fitting room. When I opened the door, I saw no one with Haru's face.

I looked around and saw Haru searching for her own clothes as she held onto a bunch of girl clothes. I frowned and changed out of it.

When she realised i'm out, she looked at me with a face of curiosity. " Why didn't you let me see first? " I passed the clothes back to her.

" If you're not interested to help me then it's fine. " I walked out of the store but Haru caught up with my steps.

She blocked my way, " I'm sorry. I'm really serious in helping you, especially since Hyeri helped me a lot. " I wanted to leave when she hugged my arm.

I glared at her, while she pouted. " What are you doing in front of everyone? " i looked around to see many people looking at us.

I tried yanking her off but it was no use.

I sighed in defeat,

" Fine. "

1 Dec 2018

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!