eight

Yoonbin's POV

Winter break is about to start soon.

Whenever there's a break, i'm the first to celebrate that. " Yoonbin! " I saw Haru and Jyunhao running towards me with a wide smile on their face.

" We are formally inviting you to Jyunhao's house for Christmas party! " Haru said with a wide smile as she passed me a red card with green ribbons.

I stared at them in silence.

Haru rolled her eyes, " Can you be more high? " I walked past them. Who needs to go for some Christmas party? It's just a waste of money and time.

As I was walking to my locker, " Yoonbin. " I heard another voice said and I turned towards the voice where I saw Hyeri.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. I was shocked, the fact that she gave me a hug without any prior notice.

I pulled her away as I stared at her face. " How long have you been crying? " She continued crying and bawling her eyes out.

I gulped. It's the first time seeing a girl crying in front of me. Thank god school has ended for the day so I brought her to a cafe near the school.

I ordered her a cup of hot chocolate as she sat opposite of me, with a tissue in her hand.

" So what exactly happened? " She started crying even harder than before.

" Yongho, he cheated on me again. This time, it's with my best friend. The person who I thought I could trust with my whole life, she deceived me too. " My mouth was opened in shock.

She looked up at me with her teary eyes, " I'm sorry for looking for you when I know that you're busy. " I shook my head as I passed her a piece of paper towel.

We went to the bus stop and i'm sending her home.

I didn't want to let her go home by herself because she could potentially hurt herself and honestly, her hurting herself hurts me too.

When we got to her house, I stood at the door as she smiled at me. " Thank you for keeping me company for the day. " I smiled back.

She sighed as she leaned in to give me a hug.

That's when I heard something dropped.

Haru's POV

Hyeri told me to head over her house since she have something important to inform me. I got some cakes and pastries beforehand because the both of us love some good cakes and pastries.

Her apartment is in a old building so I have to walk up the steps to get there.

" Thank you for keeping me company for the day. " I heard Hyeri's voice, thinking that she found someone else for herself, I ran up even faster.

The scene of Yoonbin and Hyeri hugging just made my smile fade away. I dropped the bag of cakes and pastries on the ground.

The both of them turned to face me, " Haru! Come here, I was just bidding Yoonbin goodbye. " I gulped as I put on a smile.

" My parents want me home now, I just wanted to give this to you. " After passing her the bag, I walked down the steps as quickly as I can.

I walked to the subway station when I heard footsteps from behind me. I took a deep breath when someone held my wrist.

I was ready to scream my lungs out when I turned, I saw Yoonbin standing in front of me.

He stared at me, " You're lying. "

I got out of his grip before chuckling, " Lying what? "

" Your parents didn't tell you to go home. " My smile faded as I stared at him in silence. Maybe the time spent with him did indeed make him know me more.

His gaze softened, " Tell me. Tell me what's happening. " I smirked slightly as I turned away from him.

" You want me to tell you? Then I'll tell you. " I took a deep breath before I speak.

I gulped, " I like you, Ha Yoonbin. I like you more than anything in the world. " I turned back to face him once more, tears started coating my eyeballs.

He stood there while staring at me in shock.

I put on a smile, " I was just joking you bin! " I pointed at the trash can beside me as I used my sweater to smack him.

I took a deep breath once more as I stared at the subway station. " My train is coming so i'm going. " Without even waiting for his reply, I ran into the station.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I walked through the subway station. People were staring at me with weird looks but I didn't care because I couldn't control my emotion.

I clearly know that he wouldn't like me, all he have is Hyeri in his heart and i'm not even anywhere near the place called heart.

He is probably going to cut all ties with me because that's what I know about him.

" Haru? " I heard a familiar voice and I turned the other way. He ran in front of me to block me with a wide grin on his face.

His smile disappeared when he realized I was bawling my eyes out. " What happened? " He stared at me with a face full of worry.

I chuckled, " Nothing much. " I attempted to walk off but he gripped onto my wrist while staring at me with an expression that i've never thought would be shown on his face.

" Didn't we say that we are best friends? Best friends are supposed to tell each other things because best friends stay together no matter what. " With that, I couldn't control my emotion and I cried even harder.

Jyunhao hugged me tightly as I cried in his embrace, my tears were wetting his shirt. He patted the back of my head as I cried.

After crying all my sorrows out, " Let me bring you to a place. " He held my hand as he dragged me out of the subway station.

We arrived at a place with flowers and a huge wooden swing, one that I used to wish would be in my house.

My eyes glistened, " I come here whenever i'm feeling sad. Especially when i'm homesick, I love to come here. " He smiled.

" You really is a happy virus. " He grinned as he ruffled my hair.

He dragged me to the swing and we sat side by side. Jyunhao forced my head onto his shoulder, " You know, you can just lean on me no matter what. "

He cleared his throat.

" Because I want to be the one that is always there for you. "

8th Dec 2018

Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

please view my Junkyu story!! it's a story about two exes meeting again, but this time, Junkyu is ready to win her back with his everything :)