⋙ carl 12 ⋘

You run from the burning prison which was once your home. You lost everyone else in the horde of walkers, the group from Woodbury and the fire. Tears stream down your face and sobs choke you, making your throat tight. You run until the tears blinding you force you to stop. You're on what used to be a block of houses, buzzing with life and family's. Now they're all abandoned. You walk around for a bit, banging on the doors of all the houses you pass by. Either you'll hear the groans of the dead, nothing...or maybe, by the smallest chance...someone may still be alive in one of the houses? It's a small chance, but you can hope.

You knock on one of the doors and after hearing silence again, tears stream down your face.

"Please! Anyone!" You scream, most likely alerting all the walkers on the street. "Please!" Suddenly, you hear someone hurriedly fumbling with the lock. The door flings open and you see him.

"Oh my god." You cry as you run into his arms.

"Y/N..." He whispers into your hair. "I thought you were dead."

"I'm not, I'm not." You sob into his chest. "I'm staying here to cause all kinds of trouble."

"Me too." He sobs. "I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Carl."