Ch.8 What Is Going On?

I closed my eyes giving up on life now, welp I lived a pretty good life I guess you could say.

"Big sissy?"

I heard that fimillier voice I open my eyes to see Alizon and Evanora giving me a confused looked my eyes were wide tears started going out, I gave both of them the biggest hug "OH my god I'm so happy to see you guys I thought you guys were dead, wait what the actual fuck happen? I told you guys what to do when I left and you guys weren't there when shit started going bad!" I yelled at them both " Will I think 10 minutes when you left us we tried to go to bed but we felt that someone was watching us I looked at our bedroom window and saw a very tall figure we went around the house making sure everything was locked and went to your room, but it was already to late he was in your room, but he explained to us but after that we don't remember we passed out" Evanora explained.

"There's a reason why I brought you ladies here" I heard a deep voice, I saw Alizon walked next to the tall figure who was standing in the middle of the living room how did he even get there? "big sissy this is Mr. Slender man, Mr. Slendy this is my big sissy" Alizon introduce me to this so call Slender man, it's all hitting me now "y-you're that guy or women or whatever in my dream" my sisters looked confused and this Slender man you can tell what face it's making only because it doesn't have a face but I'm sure if it did have a face it'll be smirking because it knows what I'm talking about "You're here because I want you here, I've watched you hunt, and kill and I must saw it's amazing, I know all your history and even your family history" confused and a little shocked, shocked that he's been watching me but family history? "what do you mean family history?" I asked IT "I know how your mothers sideof the family were witches and you three are the only witches alive if anyone were to find out about it they would rather kill you, or send you off to figure out how your powers work and what I mean figure out I mean kill you, and study every inch of your blood, skin, and insides" that send shivers down my body "We're not staying here, I refuse to stay and same as my sisters I'm not going to live here with a bunch of killers and freaks, come sisters we must go" I got up and started walking to the door I was close to the door when I felt something wrapped around my ankles and was grabbed hanging up side down I was force to be face to face this Slender man "if you were refuse to stay here then be out there in the world were they'll kill you and your sisters, if you refuse either I or the others will kill you and I must warn you, you're not the only one with powers, if you refuse I'll return you and your sisters in to DCF where they'll know who you are and throw you in jail or kill you, either you stay and be safe and follow my rules or risk yours and your sisters lives you pick you pathetic witch" He said and threw me, my back hit the wall and I was in so much pain he was right though if my sisters do go and live our oh so happy life someone could find us and report us that kids were living in the middle of no where and we could be killed or send to jail.

I can tell my sisters were getting scared and nervous I sign and gave in "Alright you freak, we'll what are the rules?" I asked I could tell IT was smiling at me "Good, the rules are simple be respectful in my house, no killing each other in the house, you must kill people every night and no breaking the rules" I nodded "okay that seem- wait? kill people every night what do you mean by that?" I asked raising an eyebrow "every night I let everyone here kill the humans, everyone here has a story, everyone kills because I order them too, or because their bored or because they love too, I'll order each and everyone one of you girls to kill a person" will that's not good at all my sisters has never killed anyone and I don't think they can handle that, "uhhh can I make a deal with you? I'm willing to kill but I don't want my sisters to kill anyone unless their ready, right now they don't even know how to use their powers or even hunt they rely on me to it so please give them time?" I asked hoping he'll agree to it. "Urrrgh fine deal, I'll let them adjust to their new home but you better get them use to killing or else I'll have someone do it for you and they won't be easy." welp it was better than nothing I nodded showing him I agreed "Good, JEFF BEN GET DOWN HERE AND SHOW THESE GIRLS AROUND" he yelled for fuck Jeff and pixie boy in a blind of an eye slender man was gone, Jesus how does he do that?

"God damn it why do I have to show you around? I rather be out killing some fucking whore and going to bed" I turn around to seeing Jeff and BEN by the stair, "Lets hurry this up you witch I got shit to do" I wanted to punch him in the face but I felt a stinging pain on my leg I put pressure on my leg thinking it'll stop but it made it worse "Oh shit you're bleeding bad here let me help you up the stairs and we can have someone stitch you up" BEN walked over to me I gave him a glare and I let him help me everyone followed us up the stairs and went to a room which wasn't the room I woke up in, when they open the door this room was alot more nicer and cleaner, "this is where you'll be staying" BEN said to me while I sat down on this clean comfy bed, "Be right back" BEN left so it was just my sisters, Jeff and I, it was awkward Jeff was playing with his knife Alizon was just spaced out and Evanora was, will Evanora "So..." Evanora said to break the awkwardness "I gotta pee wheres the bathroom?" She asked Jeff and I facepalm, really?

I heard the door open and it was BEN when he walked in two more people came in there was a guy which I'm assuming was wearing a blue mask and a black jacket, and a girl wearing a nurse outfit, and was all bloody "This is Dahlia the girl you guys helped stitch her up and shit, Dahlia this is eyeless jack, and Nurse Ann these guys helped healed you while you were out" both Nurse Ann and eyeless jack sat on the bed and looked at my leg and untied my bandages " Hm seems like you broke your stitches" Nurse Ann said in a soft and beautiful voice, how can someone like her kill people and and look so nice and have a nice voice? Oh wait I can't talk "Lay down and relax this will hurt but if you don't flinch or hit us it'll go by fast" Eyeless jack said I nodded and layed down grabbing the sheets on the bed tight.

-----

Nurse Ann and Eyeless Jack were almost done, let me tell you this hurts like a bitch they don't have any numbing stuff so I have to feel EVERYTHING Eyeless Jack did something that made me flinch a little I heard Jeff chuckled "Pussy" I grabbed the lamp that was next to me on the nightstand and threw it at Jeff, BEN had to take Jeff out before things got bad I relaxed again and let eyeless Jack and Nurse Ann finish. "Alright you're all done please be more careful, you humans really are reckless" Nurse Ann said and left, and Eyeless Jack followed behind her and closed the door. "Will that was fun" Evanora said "How long was I out?" I asked my sisters "almost 2 days, we tried to wake you up but Slender man said they wouldn't do anything and that we just had to wait until your body was ready to wake up" Evanora said "did anyone hurt you guys? are you guys okay? did they try to kill you?" asking all these questions to my sisters almost crying "Whoa whoa relax no we're not hurt, we're okay no one didn't try to kill us expect you maybe?" I sign in relife "Thank god, I'm sorry for all the questions it's just that... I can't lose you guys" my sisters hugged me which gave me comfort. we decided to lay on the bed will try it was only a full size so we barely fit and fell asleep.

----

Alright I hated the ending but I was trying to think of something so I came up with this sorry you guys I'll try to update as much as I can sorry that this sucks I'll do better next time lol.

words: 1603