Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)

ابدأ من البداية

She's quite worried about me. I think producer and the girls are actually worried too. Maybe I need to send them a message. I picked up my phone and I start sending it.

Karen :
Sorry guys ! I can't come at work ! I'm sick.

Rin :
Oh.

Tsundere (Nao) :
What ?! How ?!

Producer <3 :
Maybe it's my fault.

Oops, I forgot to change producer's name in case someone is reading it.

Karen :
Don't worry producer. It's not your fault. It's just I worked beyond my limit those recent days.

Producer :
You didn't have to Karen.
I know you're physically weak so please, don't do it again.
In any case, get well.

Rin :
Get well Karen.

Tsundere (Nao) :
Yeah ! Get well !

They really are worried about me.
I sighed because I have nothing to do.
Maybe I should watch the TV. I turn on the TV and I see a rediffusion of our recent live.

"Today, we welcome the members of the unit, Triad Primus."

It reminds me of my debut.

Flashback : a few weeks ago
- In training room -

"Alright, 15 minutes of break !" Trainer-san said and I sat on the floor while panting.

I have just debuted as an idol.
Producer was the one who scouted me. I still remember what she told me.

"I'm sure you can bright as a star." She told me that.

Even though I told her being an idol is not my thing, she insisted to produce me.

"Not too hard Hojou-san ?" Producer asked me while coming at me and then crouched down to be at the same level of mine. She really cares about me.

"I think it's fine." I was actually improving my vitality and my dance. "Did the others found the training hard at the beginning ?" I asked her. I can see her embarrassed.

"I-I'm embarrassed but you're the first idol I produced so I don't know a lot about it." She said. I thought she already produced some idols after what she told me before. "Sorry if I'm not useful..." She said.

"No, no you're not ! You pay attention to me so it's alright !" I reassured her.

"Thanks Hojou-san." Producer stood up. "I think it's nearly time to go back. Don't force yourself." She said and smiled. I think it was at this moment where we have started to be closer.

- Time skip : on her 1st live -

Can I really do it ?
I see a lot of people waiting for my performance.
"Are you stressed ?" Producer asked me.
"A little." I checked back the crowd. "They really are looking forward to my live." I told Producer.
"Yeah, they really like your first song and most importantly, you." Producer agreed and added.